Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visualisation help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

visualisation - Visualisation help Empty
PostSubject: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 5:43 am

Alrights, I think I have tried hard enough on visualisation technique.. I can connect with an object it, i feel them and it shakes. But I cant command anything to it, words doesnt seem to work either. I need some tips on doing so. What exactly do you guys do during visualisation?
I can imagine with my eye close but doing so disconnect my feel to the object...
Back to top Go down
oathofcalm
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
oathofcalm

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:41 pm

For me, it's more like I'm feeling myself pushing the wheel with my thoughts as opposed to visualizing anything. I'm much more feel orientated then visual. Perhaps you are as well. You did say that you can connect and feel the object, then it shakes. Something to try perhaps?
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:29 pm

yea, i did try it. and they move but I couldnt control its motion, I managed to make styrofoam cup shake so hard that it moves(rolling) back and forth. except that is not what I commanded it in my mind.
I know it is tougher to describe a feel than visualisation but if you could elaborate further how does that feels like. I mean do you feel it in your head or do you feel it on your palm? (mine on the palm)

Then how do use the feel to make it move the direction you want.
Back to top Go down
oathofcalm
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
oathofcalm

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 7:44 pm

For me, there are two distinct locations of feel.  

The first one is sort of an activation in my forehead and temples.  It's almost like my brain is lighting up.  

The second one is a bit more difficult to describe, but I'll try.  It's almost like the object gets connected to my sense of feel, even though it is a foot away from me.  I can literally feel it from a distance.  Once I feel the connection, I sort of just . . . I don't know . . . will it to move?  I guess it's kind of like a push, in the same way that you would if you were physically moving something, but without moving.  Or perhaps the same thought process that you would use to move your own hand or leg.  

I really wish I could describe it better.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:59 am

I think I understand completely what you are saying Smile I have used similar method but it gets random results. I will try it again, its good to have someone who also use feel method.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:11 am

fiz192 wrote:
Alrights, I think I have tried hard enough on visualisation technique.. I can connect with an object it, i feel them and it shakes. But I cant command anything to it, words doesnt seem to work either. I need some tips on doing so. What exactly do you guys do during visualisation?
I can imagine with my eye close but doing so disconnect my feel to the object...
Have you ever had an imagination so strong and so real? Like when drawing, you get so many crazy cool ideas. Well we were all experts in visualization. When making a psi-ball you feel mostly a magnetism between your hands. Combine that feeling with your imagination.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:15 am

I have imaginations when I read books, or during conversations that happens undeliberately but somehow its kinda tough for me to visualise when I have to focus on an object.
Just need abit of clarification Nazir, do you keep your eyes on the object while visualising the space in between (which is blurred) or do you focus on the space where you visualise it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:47 am

I mostly focus more on the space less then the object. I do see the object though.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:02 am

aha! thats where I did wrong. Thank you! Smile Ill try that
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:38 am

wow nazir i cant believe it actually works! i see now visialisation helps to create instant commection to the object and the feel although im still working on a tilted styrofoam cup it actually moves without hand motion. i still cant direct it yet sometimes it pulls sometimes it pushes but maybe my visualisation are still like a lon beam or bubble shape filled with with gas.

do you add movement to your visualisation?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:51 am

fiz192 wrote:
wow nazir i cant believe it actually works! i see now visialisation helps to create instant commection to the object and the feel although im still working on a tilted styrofoam cup it actually moves without hand motion. i still cant direct it yet sometimes it pulls sometimes it pushes but maybe my visualisation are still like a lon beam or bubble shape filled with with gas.

do you add movement to your visualisation?

At first, great to hear it Smile! Second, mostly I use the green smoke method. When I push my hand forwards the gas grows bigger around my hands surrounding the object and either pushes, pull or spin it.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:39 am

adding colour, a character makes your subconcious belives it Smile
i will invest this whole week for visualisation exercise. it stimulates the third eye area more than if i force the feels to the object.
Back to top Go down
Ken'
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:23 pm

sounds like good ure third eye is awaken Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:24 pm

not sure if i fully open it yet. i can sense it sometimes, sometimes when i do the loopin exercise i see my hands turns brighter and brighter with my eye close but sometimes i just feel it in my body.
maybe i have to consistently visualise the eye lid open to activate it, its always close when I concentrate on it
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:55 pm

When it's open you'll realize it suddenly. It's just that you will KNOW. Basically saying it's more intuitive.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:40 pm

Nazir, if mine had already opened, or will open, I think I would probably think of the sensations of the third eye opening as nothing important. So I'd miss if it opened. Most people would know exactly when there's opened, but being me, that's something I could easily miss.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
holladollar
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:01 pm

I was never good at visualisation, but i wrote here before that i'm now experiencing transparent colorless particles/orbs/sparks everywhere i see. Before i could see them clearly at dark/night. but now i can see at day too (still not as clearly than at night). Considering how my eyesight is bad, it made me see a little worse. and i often can see the outline of object, like the orbs that surrounds it. I don't wish to believe that it's my eyesight problem. (: ALso i got random floaters that comes, moves down  in  my vision and dissapears. Oh, and i'm experiencing random blurry hard to see colorfull images while eyes closed. and they stuck in my vision if i open eyes before that image dissapears, then it feels like an color-negative image.
  So it feels like i can't control my visualisation, or my eyes are totally screwed or something...
Sorry for offtop
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 4:43 pm

lol i see what you mean holladollar, especially the energy outside eh object body. I had a researched on it apparently its somekind of an etheric body, whats worse I see them even after i remove them. It leaves some sort of an energy imprint after awhile.
Back to top Go down
holladollar
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:28 am

fiz192 wrote:
lol i see what you mean holladollar, especially the energy outside eh object body. I had a researched on it apparently its somekind of an etheric body, whats worse I see them even after i remove them. It leaves some sort of an energy imprint after awhile.
Uh yes this got worse for me today. It is almostly completely blocks my vision, seriously, it doesn't feel like floater, it feels like if you outlined an object with something very blurry, and remove the object with background, remains an outline in my vision, pretty weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visualisation help   visualisation - Visualisation help Empty

Back to top Go down

Visualisation help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Psychokinesis and Telekinesis-