Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bermuda Triangle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Bermuda Triangle Empty
PostSubject: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:04 am

The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a region of the northwestern Atlantic Ocean in which a number of aircraft and surface vessels are alleged to have disappeared in mysterious circumstances which fall beyond the boundaries of human error, pirates, equipment failure, or natural disasters. Popular culture has attributed some of these disappearances to the paranormal, a suspension of the laws of physics, or activity by extraterrestrial beings.[1]

A substantial body of documentation exists showing numerous incidents to have been inaccurately reported or embellished by later authors, and numerous official agencies have gone on record as stating that the number and nature of disappearances is similar to any other area of ocean, however proponents of paranormal phenomena claim that many incidents remain unexplained despite considerable investigation.

The boundaries of the Triangle vary with the author; some stating its shape is akin to a trapezoid covering the Straits of Florida, the Bahamas and the entire Caribbean island area and the Atlantic east to the Azores; others add to it the Gulf of Mexico. The more familiar triangular boundary in most written works has as its points somewhere on the Atlantic coast of Florida; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and the mid-Atlantic island of Bermuda, with most of the accidents concentrated along the southern boundary around the Bahamas and the Florida Straits.

The area is one of the most heavily-sailed shipping lanes in the world, with ships crossing through it daily for ports in the Americas, Europe, and the Caribbean Islands. Cruise ships are also plentiful, and pleasure craft regularly go back and forth between Florida and the islands. It is also a heavily flown route for commercial and private aircraft heading towards Florida, the Caribbean, and South America from points north. A yacht disappeared in this triangle near monday and there was only one survivor who came by land while staying on water holding on a dead corpse. 5 of the men on the yacht were Curacaoans. So let's discuss about the mysterious triangle that has been bothering us for years with it's secrets.
The Bermuda Triangle 134972381487813842400901197_DT_TheBermudaTriangle
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:06 am

We could make a thread about sea monster legends and proofs in the cryptozoology thread since there are a lot of sea monster stories in our beautiful water of the Caribbean.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:30 pm

try making one! it would be really fun to read some of that stories.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:55 pm

there are 2 theories that go with the BM triangle #1 deep under neath it there is a worm hole to the dragons triangle to japan #2 there is a worm hole that transports things elsewhere in the universe maybe where the atlantians went,
now under the bm triangle there is a huge crystal pyramid it is about as high as the pyramids in giza not sure what could be inside what do you dudes think?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Impressive, thanks Smile! I only heard of the scientific possibilities, it's good to hear the paranormal part.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:26 pm

http://altering-perspectives.com/2013/06/giant-pyramids-and-sphinxes-found-in.html yes there are sphynxs and everything just like egypt 0.0
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:45 pm

Nazir, you should go there on an expedition. your family "da costa" surely you could get a boat? Lol, how far is Bermuda Triangle from you?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:49 pm

Lol, and not far from Miami. So would not take me many days. Risky though. In the Caribbean here we all fear that devilish triangle. But would be awesome to go with my father's family though.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:51 pm

At least you don't have to worry about pirates of the Caribbean, they've all moved to Somalia now!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:52 pm

xD!! Yep, too bad lol!
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:17 pm

Interesting, I just now realized that near the Bermuda triangle ruins of the supposed Atlantis were found. I think that the energy in that area is higher, reason being I don't know. Energy can do many things, causing the triangle's strange events. I don't really know, I have a weak theory. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:43 am

There are so many theories of the bermuda triangle. The teleportation one. The one I mainly have which is the theory which links the scientific world to the paranormal: There is a strong electromagnetic force around that area. It is said to be the only area where a magnetic compass won't point towards the true north. That electromagnetic force can also be a wormhole to different space, time or dimension. Never ever has anyone found a wreckage in that triangle. There is also rumors of people that they have found pyramids below the triangle. This may be the source that there is a peninsula of Atlantis below that area. Even Colombus had odd experience within this area on his way to America reporting that he saw a ball of fire going withing the water during midnight.
The Bermuda Triangle Pleiades-pyramids
The Bermuda Triangle Christopher+columbus+and+the+bermuda+triangle
UFOs, alien abductions, magnetism, spirits, fogs. So many theories. For me I like calling it the portal between dimensions. I think there may be a portal opening from time to time shifting vehicles from a dimension to another. Sounds creepy. I'm dying to investigate this area for myself. I know the phenomenons doesn't always happen but if I could go I would go on a sunny day and dive to investigate the area for myself.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:15 pm

I heard there was a hoax photo of flight MH370 in the Bermuda triangle?

Did anyone see it it? / Does any have it?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:33 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:

there was also one where i was on the fucking moon -_- i made a thread about it
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:39 pm

nowforever13 wrote:
Mark Mauvais wrote:

there was also one where i was on the fucking moon -_- i made a thread about it

you was on the moon? :Plol

Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:40 pm

ahem im tired the plane was on the moon
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:40 pm

that story was reported by a newspaper in this country...

The Bermuda Triangle Missing-plane-tweet-elite-daily

Serious journalism.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:42 pm

merry ole england, doing drugs since 1776 when america became chinas bitch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bermuda Triangle   The Bermuda Triangle Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bermuda Triangle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1