Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do You Believe In God???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Do You Believe In God??? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 4:55 pm

I get this question like a 100 freaking times. It's YES... Although I'm more spiritual after finding you people. Now, do you believe in 'God'?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:02 pm

indeed i do all the same as the other people who do but i dont see god as a certian religion, why would an all being need a label that humanity created
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:13 pm

No. I don't believe in an invisible omnipotent omniscient omnipresent personified father figure in the sky that the Abrahamic religions present. I don't believe in any Polythiestic gods either.. Vishnu, Shiva, Zeus, Hercules, Thor, Odin none of them.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:18 pm

I like those words, so ravishing. I believe in Spiritualism alike most of us.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:19 pm

interesting mark, given the information are you an athiest? a satanist( not a devil worshipper) or just mark?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:33 pm

a 'theist' is someone who believes in god and an 'athiest' is someone who doesn't. People who think he could but are not sure are called 'agnostic'.

I don't believe in a god. So yes I am an atheist but that doesn't mean I am not spiritual.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Most people look down upon atheists because some atheists commit crimes because they think that there will be no consequences in the after-life. I don't look down upon them though, because only a few are like that. In fact, I was atheist for a while just a few months ago, but now I'm agnostic. I don't want to make any decisions right now, which makes me think I will never be ready to make any decision. I am fine where I am now, in a somewhat confused state when asked about religion.

Actually, I don't even like to be classified as agnostic. I would prefer to be classified as 'undecided' or 'unclassified' because that's how I think of myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:33 pm

Mark Mauvais wrote:
No. I don't believe in an invisible omnipotent omniscient omnipresent personified father figure in the sky that the Abrahamic religions present. I don't believe in any Polythiestic gods either.. Vishnu, Shiva, Zeus, Hercules, Thor, Odin none of them.

I dislike the idea of omnipotence too but if "God" is just a name for the greatest spiritual being then it probably exists right, that is if you believe in "free" spirits, entities etc.

Doesn't have to be omnipotent to be able to create the whole universe.

As for those polytheistic gods, I think they were either mini-gods or super humans - I mean we can move things without touching them, I'm sure one could just fly and throw some thunders, how fun

~('w')~
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:26 pm

Even though I'm not a church-going person, I still believe that God exists. The beginner's Bible never lies-- not that I'm a baby!  study Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Teresa Kinsley on Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:29 pm

This discussion can lead to a whole new level of arguments. Believe me lol. So I'm gonna stop discussing so much about religion. I would respect anyone regardless of their belief.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyTue May 20, 2014 1:29 pm

Learned my lesson.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyTue May 20, 2014 5:57 pm

I don't belong in church or any religious groups but I somehow believe in some kind of god. And I don't think god is big bearded man in the sky or that god is he or she. Some people believe in angles, demons and spirits but not god. How about if god is just very powerful angel.

Atheistic satanists believe that satan represent different things, magic etc, but is not a living being. Maybe there is some version that people believe that god represent different things but is not living being.

Theistic satanists really hate atheistic satanists and says it's not even real satanism. They also think that even a christian or muslim is better than atheist.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyTue May 20, 2014 11:55 pm

Well there's an example. Because atheist satanists are often LaVeyan satanists. I don't believe in a god from outside either. Of course there must have been a start and a creator, but somehow now I never feel like believing in an outter god. The christianity one being my biggest no. I totally didn't want to go on about this because everyone has different opinions. I think god is within us rather then outside of us. Love and unity is god.
Back to top Go down
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyMon Jun 02, 2014 7:39 am

if someone ask me i am deist and yes i believe the God but not such a human mind God. i think we r all One (we just dont know yet,but somepeople can realise what i say in deeply meditation state) anyway..
Back to top Go down
Akio
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Akio

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 12:11 pm

Yes, I do believe in God and I also believe he gave us the potential to unlock higher power. Like Telekinesis
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:01 am

I'm an atheist, as you guys know. I believe in maths and the sun.
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:44 am

For what does is mean to not believe in a "god"? (We'll get to that later!) When people think of the question you posed good sir, they automatically think of a certain secular religion affiliation that seek only to perpetuate their own beliefs. And to that I see nothing wrong; what I do find perplexing is when these affiliations try to hinder or discredit other affiliations because of their differentiating beliefs. Everyone is entitles to their particular beliefs, and that's that. Now back to the question I posed. Note, I do not seek to sway anyone's belief from what I'm about to type next ... What is your god? Is your god real, or is he fake? Is your god tangible, or is he in-tangible? God is often times exaggerated; I believe in god, but that's only because I take the word for more than its literal meaning. You see, you don't have to believe in "god" to believe in god. God is just more than a word, a thought, or even a belief. It is a system to live by, if you will. We were all created by something, in the image of something, and for a purpose. And whether we know it or not, we are all capable of achieving an evolution within ourselves that can match and even surpass the limits of our maker. Now try this on for size! What if we created ourselves? What if we together, is god? Now that is food for thought.  study
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
guarnet
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
guarnet

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:52 am

Yes I do believe in God
Back to top Go down
http://endofdayssigns.blogspot.com/
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:08 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
I'm an atheist, as you guys know. I believe in maths and the sun.

And I ain't complaining. I do believe in 'deities' but more as powerful entities around the universe. So basically I believe almost all the gods and goddess from many religions(especially really old ones). But I believe the true meaning of god is not a deity, but something within us. Like the person above said. Peace, love and connection. But I'm okay with religious people. Some religious and atheist people are really close minded though. That's what I don't like. I like the perfect balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Believe In God???   Do You Believe In God??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Believe In God???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Religious Discussion-