Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do I make one?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

make - How do I make one? Empty
PostSubject: How do I make one?   make - How do I make one? EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:59 am

Sorry, I know I asked this before but... well I just wanted to make another one. So once again, how do I make a psi bullet? I know it's dense chi/psi, but I just wanna know how to make it dense and shoot it plz.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

make - How do I make one? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do I make one?   make - How do I make one? EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:08 am

I don't say it's like a psi-ball. It's more like this and you HAVE to be able to do this:

The only twist is when sending the energy to one or two finger is that you have to release it at the specific time you want to. That is what makes it hard. I picture it as one of those gun aiming points was pointing at the paper and release the energy at the same time I want to. If it even twitch a little the first time, you're making progress Smile!
Back to top Go down

How do I make one?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1