Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

hypnoticed to speak with "the masters" Empty
PostSubject: hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"   hypnoticed to speak with "the masters" EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:54 am

well this is like this. my uncle has a girlfriend and she says she can hypnotice you to open some of your "portals" and speak with "the masters". it seems that one of the masters is jesus and maybe some of the others are past lifes. i will ask her to do this on me. did anyone hear of anything like this? (please dont start speakin in german)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"   hypnoticed to speak with "the masters" EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:56 am

I have to search it. But no.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"   hypnoticed to speak with "the masters" EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 11:02 am

Ive read a lot about past life regression. Thats when a hypnotist puts you into a trance and you relive your past life experiences. Its like a dream experience. My theory is that hypnosis, dreams, metitation, prayer are all the same thing. In all of them you have to enter a trance like state of consciousness.

You could do it yourself in meditation. You should certainly ask her though, I sense she will say you are too young, of she does this just ask her questions about the experiences and sensations and then try to recreate them in meditation.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"   hypnoticed to speak with "the masters" EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:39 am

i would cut my balls off if she says i am too young. i really want to experience this, and i will absolutely ask her tons of questions. i will tell you guys how it goes
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"   hypnoticed to speak with "the masters" EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:40 pm

gustanak wrote:
i would cut my balls off if she says i am too young.
that is too permanent a solution for such temporary problem.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"   hypnoticed to speak with "the masters" EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:09 am

who need ball when you have SWAG?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"   hypnoticed to speak with "the masters" EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:36 am

gustanak wrote:
who need ball when you have SWAG?
Please tell me you're joking -_-
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"   hypnoticed to speak with "the masters" EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:50 am

yes i was ·_·
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"   hypnoticed to speak with "the masters" EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:05 pm

Oh "The Masters" refer to the Ascended masters in Theosophy, IMO. The masters are the ones who have ceased existing in our dimensional bonds, and gone to the 6th dimension
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"   hypnoticed to speak with "the masters" EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 5:45 am

Maniackillzor wrote:
Oh "The Masters" refer to the Ascended masters in Theosophy, IMO. The masters are the ones who have ceased existing in our dimensional bonds, and gone to the 6th dimension

The prince Buddha? Would you include him?
Back to top Go down
Maniackillzor
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"   hypnoticed to speak with "the masters" EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Yes most definitely. In fact it is my life goal to be able to transcend the bonds of matter and become an entity of pure energy.
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"   hypnoticed to speak with "the masters" EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:02 am

I finally met her. The "masters" are higher beings from higher planes. She cannot do this to anyone, you need to have certain balance with your chalras or something like that. She cannot do it everywhere, the room needs to be energized first. And i didnt truly understud this well but i think that she works like a medium for the higher beings and the other person just ask questions or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"   hypnoticed to speak with "the masters" EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 4:15 am

Thats interesting, I would have imagined she would have sensed how in tune you are with your chakras brother Goose. Did you talk about any other areas of the paranormal or psychic study?
Back to top Go down
gustanak
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"   hypnoticed to speak with "the masters" EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 5:07 am

No i actually didnt. I got in the middle of the conversation in which she was speakin of this to my mother and my grandma, so i didnt want to at that moment. After that i didnt get the chance. And maybe she did actually notice, but as i said, we didnt have the chance to speak only me and her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"   hypnoticed to speak with "the masters" Empty

Back to top Go down

hypnoticed to speak with "the masters"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Mind, Body and Soul-