Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores Empty
PostSubject: Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores   Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:46 am

I feel so bored that there are no local psychics here in Curacao nor official psychic stores and activities. The only activity there is is called Healing Hearts Curacao and it's about spiritualism and psychic abilities. But the next one is till next year January. I really wished there was an official psychic store here besides of just spiritual store. Is there any in your local country?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores   Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:34 am

there is a store in england called 'zen'. when I was a teen we used to buy magic mushrooms from there.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores   Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:23 am

England is rich in history and the paranormal! When I get older and study about psychology and parapsychology I'm thinking best to spend my time there.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores   Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:42 am

The only things you can buy in my area are Ouija boards, which are thought of as toys. I'm sure that there is a "Psychic Fortune Teller" someone nearby.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores   Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:51 pm

I'm surprised a place called "Erie" isn't spookier!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores   Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:58 pm

I heard that there's a place in England that there's like a river and if you dive you'll find an church that has gone underwater and you can hear a creepy organ music. I'm not specific because it was just in my English school textbook of last year. But I'm pretty sure it's real.
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores   Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:07 pm

I actually saw one church submerged underwater in Barcelona when we were going for our field trip. But not sure its the same one though
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores   Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:11 pm

I haven't heard of such a place. Sounds amazing though.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores   Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:07 pm

Well, Erie does has some spooky places. It had a haunted covered bridge, but someone burnt it down a few years ago. I've never experienced anything on that bridge, but other people have.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores   Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiritual, Psychic, Witchcraft and Paranormal stores

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1