Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank you guys, you really helped!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

Thank you guys, you really helped! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you guys, you really helped!   Thank you guys, you really helped! EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:09 am

So I started off a noobie in TK, I couldn't even move the psi wheel, but after I found tutorials from mark, I got better. I kept asking him questions in the comments, but he kept telling everyone he has a website, I got kind of annoyed mainly because I was just too lazy to go to the website. But I didn't blame him because he goes here on a daily basis and prefers this website to answer questions. So later on, I realized I could learn A LOT from here, so I came. ONLY 12 days in, I was actually able to move the psi wheel better, and got so many tips, I was finally able to do the force push and pull without moving my hands!

tl;dr - you guys helped me A LOT! And thank you!
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys, you really helped!   Thank you guys, you really helped! EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:01 am

Indeed, markmauvais.com has some amazing tips and answers! I don't blame him for answering only in comments or post. Could you imagine how many questions he gets per day especially on telekinesis?
Back to top Go down
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys, you really helped!   Thank you guys, you really helped! EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:32 am

Yeah, A LOT
Back to top Go down
oathofcalm
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
oathofcalm

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys, you really helped!   Thank you guys, you really helped! EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:39 am

That's great to hear! Keep on going, you'll be a master in no time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys, you really helped!   Thank you guys, you really helped! EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 12:36 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
Indeed, markmauvais.com has some amazing tips and answers! I don't blame him for answering only in comments or post. Could you imagine how many questions he gets per day especially on telekinesis?
Yep, every single day I get questions on twitter, facebook, everywhere.

Im glad you guys who are here are having good experiences and are developing your abilities well.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Magneto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Magneto

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys, you really helped!   Thank you guys, you really helped! EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 4:23 pm

I mean, I literally just woke up, and started thinking about telekinesis and all psychic abilities. It was just then I suddenly realized that humans can do anything with will power, I mean, moving objects with your mind? Dayum.
Back to top Go down
Pythagorus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Pythagorus

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys, you really helped!   Thank you guys, you really helped! EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 10:08 pm

But seriously thank you Mark because we are here because of you. You encouraged us to start training and now look where we are! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
fiz192
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys, you really helped!   Thank you guys, you really helped! EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 11:35 pm

id say the same! i had a lot of question regarding my synchronicity and psychic encounters i experience. with everyone here having similar believes its makes the learning environment possible especially to topics like this where general public acceptance are lacking. in fact i dont think im here by coincidence :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you guys, you really helped!   Thank you guys, you really helped! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you guys, you really helped!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1