Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism Empty
PostSubject: Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism   Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 10:27 am

Franz Anton Mesmer was a German physician with an interest for astronomy. He is famous for his hypnosis/medicine theory he came with that is to hypnotize people with this energetic force that affects reality. His theory is called Animal Magnetism later known as just Mesmerism and it is a huge success of energy healing. So this imaginary force he claims to use during his magnetic hypnosis is basically energy.
Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism %D0%93%D0%B8%D0%BF%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B7%20%D0%B8%20%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%8B%20%D0%A0%D0%A4%204

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism   Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Believe me this hypnosis is really cool. Also you can just use it to aid your telekinesis as well, like Mark does.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism   Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:11 am

What is your technique on magnetic hypnosis Mark? If you have the time to answer.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism   Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:42 am

I've been looking for his method for hours and all I found is video demonstrating, and skepticism.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism   Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:18 am

My first success with this theory. To control and/or get rid of negative energy using energy hypnosis. But here I'm just demonstrating to pull and push my friend. I stopped the video because he was about to fall.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism   Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:50 am

How did you do that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ41D9dYIVsEAWdeC2yMA9g
Frankenstein
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism   Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:51 am

+Awsome video Nazir (i try to add you as friend btw)  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism   Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:01 am

Frankenstein wrote:
+Awsome video Nazir (i try to add you as friend btw)  Very Happy 

I will check it out. And thanks Smile. I did the same visualization as always but this time I visualize a more magnetic feeling from the person to my hand. Like 2 magnets. Me controlling it. I did it with many of my classmates because some thought of it as a joke until they experienced the sensation for themselves. I even did it with a fat guy in my class which had lots of weight. He almost fell down after 30 seconds. At first(before he fell) I asked myself: Why isn't this working?? After we were done he told me he got this magnetic force pushing him from seconds already and he was only resisting it.
Back to top Go down
Frankenstein
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Frankenstein

PostSubject: Re: Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism   Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:09 am

Wow was it your first time doing it?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism   Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 7:14 am

Not exactly. It was my first time of success with it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism   Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism Empty

Back to top Go down

Franz Mesmer's Animal Magnetism

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1