Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Personality(ies)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Personality(ies) Empty
PostSubject: Personality(ies)   Personality(ies) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Just a simple thread to share our personality and character. I'll share mine. I'm shy, I can be fun. I'm talented, awkward at times, really quiet mostly, stressed and relax(most of the times stressed but I can deal with that), really interested in the unexplained and talk the crap out of my religion & spiritual teacher at school. Instead of her being the teacher I'm the teacher. How are you in real life?
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Personality(ies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality(ies)   Personality(ies) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:44 pm

well to start things off im super quiet to people I don't know to my friends im a completely different person but still the same way. i love tattoos and peircings, im pretty chill if you know me. I am a part of the gothic movement. and I enjoy the dark asthetics of life. like the world is full of evil and that makes me sad but oh well im doing what I can to make it better. I can talk about religion for ages and ages I know a lot about most of the religions but I only follow one. I know a vide variety of stuff like music cars psychic stuff a lot of the human anatomy & the brain I do stupid stuff sometimes like ride the handicap chairs around in wall mart. XD its fun you should try it. i play the drums bass guitar and im a vocalist i love making music or noise.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Personality(ies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality(ies)   Personality(ies) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Nice! And I play the guitar, ukulele, venezuelan cuatro and the piano.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

Personality(ies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality(ies)   Personality(ies) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:12 pm

kind sir what pretell is the venezuelan cuatro? i can also play the acoustic some trumpet harmonica and bongos
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Personality(ies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality(ies)   Personality(ies) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 2:20 pm

Nice my friend Smile. And the venezualan cuatro is almost the same as a ukulele but much more bigger, different tuning and a more spanish like sound instead of the hawaiian sound of the ukulele. It's normal tuning is A D F# B.
Personality(ies) Beyer-torres
I want to hear about more people in this forum Smile.
Back to top Go down
Virgin Mary
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Virgin Mary

Personality(ies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality(ies)   Personality(ies) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 6:32 am

Hmmmm!

I'm an ex-goth (and still got some of the tendencies and gear). I have also an evil sense of humour and will look for any opportunity to take the piss. My humour is not malicious so no worries there. I am considered by others to be stand-offish, but that is because I like to observe people, not join in. That's why my posts are rare.
My IQ is 142 and I used to be a member of MENSA, but I had to leave due to finance problems (I was unemployed).
I have a gift for writing and art. I like cats. I also collect swords, daggers, crystals (pwetty!!) and I love music. The only tune I can play on a clarinet is "Amazing Grace". On a piano keyboard it's "Nights in White Satin".
I'm a medium and spirit artist. I also do the occasional piece of spirit poetry.

And right now... I am working as a data entry operator.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Personality(ies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality(ies)   Personality(ies) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:23 am

I forgot to mention some things. I also have a sick sense of humor sometimes. I'm an amazing liar when I'm secretly doing something and get caught. I hate the fact sometimes that I'm like that as well: sneaky, liar and I'm always walking in stealth. It's just a natural thing of me. I do adore the stealth though Smile
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Personality(ies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality(ies)   Personality(ies) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:42 pm

I have no personality... I have told myself that, and been told that. So, I pretty much have no personality Neutral 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Personality(ies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality(ies)   Personality(ies) EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:53 pm

You sound like those shy guys. Have you ever thought that you're doing something bad? I don't think you don't have a personality. You may have a great personality, but you don't want to admit it or people will not let you see it that way Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Personality(ies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality(ies)   Personality(ies) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:42 pm

I would say my greatest personality trait is calmness.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
havockid
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
havockid

Personality(ies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality(ies)   Personality(ies) EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 8:08 pm

hi guys, i'm new here. im shy guy lol, but i have different personalities. with family,with friends, when alone.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Personality(ies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality(ies)   Personality(ies) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:31 am

I always have this passion for Dark stuff. Not like Satanic stuff, goth, metal(well I do like metal a little)... But more like shadows, old creepy historical places, dark histories, dark organ music(my favorite :3 ) ect.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Personality(ies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality(ies)   Personality(ies) EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 11:42 am

I like dark stuff too, but not too dark. Metal annoys me, I like relatively soft songs. OLD CREEPY HISTORICAL PLACES, oh how I love them! <3 Shadows, umm... A shadow is a shadow, I have no opinion on those. Ooh dark music, yum! I like goth to some extent. I quite like Gothic things, but I'd never become goth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Personality(ies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality(ies)   Personality(ies) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Stressed, lonely, artistic & autistic. & maybe a yeller cuz of the anger piling on me @ school. All this happened 2 years in a row & counting: I couldn't WAIT 4 summer & the moving up ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Magtu
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Personality(ies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality(ies)   Personality(ies) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 7:56 pm

I just like a 6 years old child , very curious of everything ,well at least many things and full of imagination
I love quiet and i'm quiet too .
Dark make me nervous but sunshine make me headache .
I don't talk too much but if you know me you will know i'm a crazy boy always have daydream and have very cute act . hee hee~
You will hardly make me angry because i'm very nice XDD I'm a freak and i'm proud of it ha ha
I love nature and animals .I love music , singing and writing . I love my zodiac too ha ha Scorpio rules!! XDD
I think i'm a very smart kid but not at school . I don't know my actual IQ but i have test on internet the answer is 90................................................................................................wow it was very shock to me .
And i think i am ugly ha ha!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personality(ies) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality(ies)   Personality(ies) Empty

Back to top Go down

Personality(ies)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1