Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pretty weird but cool little thing that happened

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

Pretty weird but cool little thing that happened Empty
PostSubject: Pretty weird but cool little thing that happened   Pretty weird but cool little thing that happened EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:16 am

To keep it short, I go on this website occasionally called prizerebel when i'm bored (it's basically a site where you do surveys to get prizes). They're having this thanksgiving contest where they give you 6 pictures and only 1 of the pictures has the Turkey in it (the turkey is NOT visible) and you only have 1 chance.

I was going to pick this 1 picture just because it looked cool to me Lol, then I figure i'd try something different.

I put my hand on my monitor for the hell of it, and went over each picture, 1 by 1, 2-3 times each, and if I felt energy build up in my hand I'd keep that picture in mind, I narrowed it down to 2 and then eventually 1, I picked the Forest picture and it was correct, I found the little turkey Razz

It seems pretty odd doing it over a monitor screen but it seemed to have worked, I'm going to try again tomorrow because it was fun XD
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Pretty weird but cool little thing that happened Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pretty weird but cool little thing that happened   Pretty weird but cool little thing that happened EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 5:37 pm

Blink wrote:

if I felt energy build up in my hand I'd keep that picture in mind, I narrowed it down to 2 and then eventually 1, I picked the Forest picture and it was correct
exactly. thats an easy method i teach to people who want to learn clairvoyance:

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

Pretty weird but cool little thing that happened

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1