Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My public videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

My public videos Empty
PostSubject: My public videos   My public videos EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 3:00 am

Hello everyone,

For those interested I have made several of my videos public from the LAPDC channel and not from my personal channel.
Unfortunately as I never entered the word Telekinesis in my titles, then by typing that word into the search engines you will not come across them. But typing Qtk LAPDC you with chances. But I give you the direct links here https://www.youtube.com/user/lapdcexpsi1/videos?shelf_id=0&view=0&sort=dd

For now I have 88 videos on the chain of the LAPDC but I have more than 400 on my personal channel and more than 1000 in my home. I realized that I had never posted video in the jar on the LAPDC channel, I posted 2 yesterday and I will post another soon, under jar or other. The comments are activated, so we'll see what it's going to give.

Good viewing!
Back to top Go down
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

My public videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: My public videos   My public videos EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 4:16 am

Hey Gtr, long time no see. I just was think about you and came across this topic. I like your videos.
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

My public videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: My public videos   My public videos EmptyMon Apr 03, 2017 9:28 am

Hello Jahara,

It's true that it's been a long time. I must admit that I no longer practice tekekinesia for 1 year now. I may be starting again one day but for now I do not find the motivation.

I'm glad you like my videos! :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My public videos Empty
PostSubject: Re: My public videos   My public videos Empty

Back to top Go down

My public videos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1