Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Authors you enjoy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Authors you enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Authors you enjoy   Authors you enjoy EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 1:54 pm

Who are some of the authors you guys really enjoy reading from? Like, you see their name and you instantly want to see what's new, what you could be looking forward to and/or just plainly what is in store with their story writing.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Authors you enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authors you enjoy   Authors you enjoy EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 1:56 pm

Out of a lot of books I've read and enjoyed, one of my favorite authors would have to be Paulo Coelho.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

Authors you enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authors you enjoy   Authors you enjoy EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 7:25 pm

If i read something from Carl Gustav Jung, i'm almost certain it's about to get interesting and deep Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

Authors you enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authors you enjoy   Authors you enjoy EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:57 pm

Oh yeah, Jung is great! There are a lot of authors in a lot of different fields that I love (science, psychology, parapsychology, spirituality, poetry, ...).

My favorite may be Ray Peat, Mae Wan Ho, Sri Aurobindo, Vernadsky, Dostoevsky and few others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Authors you enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Authors you enjoy   Authors you enjoy Empty

Back to top Go down

Authors you enjoy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Other Room :: General Discussion-