Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings! Here is my presentation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

Greetings! Here is my presentation. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings! Here is my presentation.   Greetings! Here is my presentation. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 9:05 am

Hi everyone cheers!

I'm really glad and excited to find this kind of community on the web, at last!

Well, before starting to participate here, I have to say who I am and why I'm here:

I'm a french guy in his 20's and have always been a bit strange (sometimes I wonder if I am not autistic or have schizoid personality disorder, or maybe vairagya on a yogic perspective, don't know if that would be enough to explain things and find the cause of the behaviour though or if that is just a categorisation for our utilitarian society where everyone must have a role).
I had some OBE's in my early childhood but I think that they were just etheric and not astral and did not last long (just the time to see me from above) until I fell asleep. I did not even know that these were not normal phenomenon until I've discovered parapsychology/psilogy/paranormal/psychic things a bit later around 16. But my interest in this field did not last with all the stress from school and teenager life (especially when you're a bit autistic, and I was in a chronic fatigue state and with ADHD at the time so hard to concentrate on one thing) Smile.
I've also been quite intuitive and able to guess things, for example when a teacher asked a question, from times to times even if it was something I didn't really know I started to answer at the same time as other guys in the class and it felt too strange to be coincidences.

So, I did not have any OBE since I was 12 years old but later around 18, I started to smoke a lot of pot (stopped later) and had my last etheric OBE one night when I was really baked. 18 years old is the year where I've started to have my first lucid dream (I did not have a lot of lucid dream in my life, maybe 4 or 5).
I've always really loved sciences and arts (especially music and animes/movies but also painting, drawing, poetry, architecture, etc).

So at the time, I dropped school because I could not stand it anymore and I was trying to become a professionnal drummer (musician) but I've started to get health problems (maybe because I was smoking too much and/or working too much (8-10h/day) and was already a bit weak from birth).
Well, becoming very sick allowed me to isolate from society during 6 years and to think about a lot of things and take my health back into my own hands when I've discovered that modern medicine was so bad at healing things and I've started to become health conscious and tried and studied a lot of things. Now I feel really better even if I would have had a lot less sequelas if I knew the things I know now. But I think I will eventually go back to a very good health.

Well, 2 years ago my interest in yoga and spirituality grew and I've started meditating a lot and trying some yoga techniques. I was a bit sceptical with psilogy/parapsychology/paranormal/spirituality and all these kind of things despite I knew it was possible, I thought that a lot of people talking about it where quacks and I was wary with all the gurus around that seem misleading and autoritarian.
Well, after some times I had a kundalini/samadhi experience and it really changed my view on things and the world and. The experience was really intense and as my heath is a bit weak it did not last long, I guess my body was not really ready to stand it. Since then, I can see phosphenes or have hypnagonic hallucinations while meditating and sometimes feel a soft wind from my body swirling around me.

What I don't understand is why some people will become psychic naturally compared to others and why do some psychics will have particular skills that other will not have (it seems that just a few of of you have the skill of precognition, telepathy, telekinesy and others for example, for others it's just one or two skills but that's all)?

So during the late years, while studying biology I've discovered fields like bioenergetics and biophysics and my will to explain parapsychologic/psi/paranormal/psychic/spiritual things (chamanism, druidism, yoga, martial arts, suffism, buddhism, taoism, alchemy, theosophy, new age, philosophy, psychology etc) on a scientific and objective basis grew a lot and I find it very interesting, especially to design techniques to help people to evolve a bit out of their materialistic prison and rigid system. The Russian scientists are unbilievable and could help us to understand ourselves and the universe way better.

Of course, I still like an intuitive and poetic approach but I don't think that the two are antagonist (I even think that they are complementary is there is no rigidity), I know that some people in spirituality are against or at least wary of science and mind/mental/intellectual stuff because they say it is not from the higher plane of consciousness and will never be able to grasp or explain it, but I feel that I must investigate this way too (maybe in 2 years I will not feel the need of it anymore, who knows).

Some interesting things (I have a lot more to say on the topic for people that are interested in it): Bioenergetics could explain energy with the metabolism.
Victor Schauberger and Walter Russel's (and even Anthroposophy) physics with vortex could explain chakras and how the energy work in our cells?
Robert Becker studied the salamander's ability to regenerate limbs and he grew back almost all the limb of a rat with electricity...
Buteyko's analysis on CO2 (Borh effect, Haldane effet, Pasteur effect) could explain why the breathing in spirituality techniques work so much to increase energy (prana, qi). Maybe the negative ions in the air as well.
There are a lot more things, I advise you to read this excellent blog: https://pranarupa.wordpress.com/
This one seems good as well: http://biologyofkundalini.com/

So, if I'm here this is because I want to learn knew things (I'm REALLY curious and thrilled by this new life), meet great people and experience new things, new techniques and because I think that my intuition led me here.

Thanks for reading me (that was a bit long) and if you don't understand something, don't hesitate to ask me to reformulate it because I know that it can be hard to grasp what I'm trying to say because I write english as I would write french! Smile

Talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Here is my presentation.   Greetings! Here is my presentation. EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Welcome to the forums ^//v//^

This was quite a read heh, but I also believe that psychic abilities closely coincide with the sciences no matter how much the skeptics say otherwise u.u

Can't wait to see what more you got in store (^w^)/
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Here is my presentation.   Greetings! Here is my presentation. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 1:33 am

Thanks RMX4 Smile!

I dwelled a bit more into science here, you may like it: https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/t209p24-science-psychics
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Here is my presentation.   Greetings! Here is my presentation. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:17 am

''Plus on est de fous, plus on rit!''

It's obviously a pleasure for me to meet a french speaking mate. Plus you there seem quite informed about psi matter and stuff. Hopefully, ou plutôt surement, we'll get along pretty well. Without further ado, welcome aboard Slarganda! Smile
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Here is my presentation.   Greetings! Here is my presentation. EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 5:25 am

Revo wrote:
''Plus on est de fous, plus on rit!''

It's obviously a pleasure for me to meet a french speaking mate. Plus you there seem quite informed about psi matter and stuff. Hopefully, ou plutôt surement, we'll get along pretty well. Without further ado, welcome aboard Slarganda! Smile

That is great Revo, I like Belgium and its comics cheers ! A très bientôt et n'hésite pas à m'envoyer un mp Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings! Here is my presentation.   Greetings! Here is my presentation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Here is my presentation.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1