Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

The Mystic is in! Proud to be a new member of Psychic Investigations...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DearMystic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: The Mystic is in! Proud to be a new member of Psychic Investigations...   Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:02 am

Yes, I do consider myself to be psychic. Then again, I believe that all beings are innately psychic. We all have the ability to be in tune with one another, all people, all animals... we are ALL connected throughout the whole of the cosmos. There's no separation. Here's one of my favorite documentaries of all time, "The Illusion of Separation", the video is not mine/not on my channel, but relevant to my above statements: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQZj3cMRLtM

I just wanted to reach out to you all in positivity and gratitude.

Wishing you all the very best,
The Mystic

Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Mystic is in! Proud to be a new member of Psychic Investigations...   Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:24 am

Welcome! Many people register on this forum but very few dare introducing themselves, so it is always great to see fresh activity in this section. Wish you all the best Smile

The Mystic is in! Proud to be a new member of Psychic Investigations...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1