Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psi wheel method

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Djsquishy

wheel - Psi wheel method Empty
PostSubject: Psi wheel method   wheel - Psi wheel method EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:41 am

I'm really struggling with making the psi wheel move at all.
I was wondering if anyone could explain it to me?
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel method   wheel - Psi wheel method EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:21 pm

Do search (the button is up there)Psychokinesis and Telekinesis section,there's a lot of information in there
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel method   wheel - Psi wheel method EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 6:00 am

It took me like a week to simply make the psi wheel shake a little but time here doesn't mean anything. When you first start practicing it ain't about telekinesis itself but rather about yourself. There's probably an internal conflict in you, either it is the case or not, just never let your doubts tame you. Personally, I've been practicing TK since July (on rare occasions though) and here are a few tips I gathered so far:
Don't think, ask yourself questions, force yourself, force the wheel, deduct/predict results, expect results, give up. It's all essentially about feeling, sensing energy then manipulating it... To get there you need perseverance, daily meditation and practice. Finally, you can use other people techniques but developing your own ones is best.
Back to top Go down
Djsquishy
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel method   wheel - Psi wheel method EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 3:21 am

Thanks so much revo
I made it move 360 at least 2 times
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel method   wheel - Psi wheel method EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:58 am

Djsquishy wrote:
Thanks so much revo
I made it move 360 at least 2 times
Great news! Now you gotta work your ''connection'' with the wheel in order to make it stronger and last longer. Next and most challenging part is control/coordination.
Back to top Go down
Djsquishy
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel method   wheel - Psi wheel method EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 10:04 am

How do I do that?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel method   wheel - Psi wheel method EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:08 pm

Djsquishy wrote:
How do I do that?
Practice and don't forget meditation Smile
Back to top Go down
Djsquishy
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel method   wheel - Psi wheel method EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 8:41 pm

Okay. Also, is it required to open my third eye?
I don't know if I should cause I'll see spirits and demon creatures. Any help with this revo?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel method   wheel - Psi wheel method EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 3:07 am

Djsquishy wrote:
Okay. Also, is it required to open my third eye?
I don't know if I should cause I'll see spirits and demon creatures. Any help with this revo?
Third eye opening is not required but beneficial in a certain manner that you can develop psychic abilities easier/faster. If someday you plan opening it I advise you to proceed during the day, preferably morning (there are many reasons behind this). You may see spirits just as you may not see spirits after, only your 3rd eye knows the secret.
If you feel you're really not ready for the consequences yet then simply forget about it and wait until you are.
Back to top Go down
Djsquishy
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel method   wheel - Psi wheel method EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 6:58 pm

Alright
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel method   wheel - Psi wheel method Empty

Back to top Go down

Psi wheel method

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1