Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The third eye, a prohibited portal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

The third eye, a prohibited portal? Empty
PostSubject: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:26 am

I've come up with the conclusion that the very first time you start meditating, your 3rd eye aka pineal gland initiates a program which was, most likely, initially shut down for a reason. If you read or watched dragon ball z series, well the third eye sort of behaves the same way as sayan transformation stages. The higher state your 3rd eye activates the higher dimensions it offers you. There are plenty benefits of third eye activation. However, there are notable incovenients as well: some people reported encountering malevolent entities, spirits or shadows, and curiously, very few reported angels or comforting beings. I asked myself why was that so, then wondered if the third eye was closed for that specific reason... Did God shut it to protect us from evil? Or is it the other way around, does God expect us to open it, watch and learn?

In case you've been wondering, my view is based upon the great spiritual reality which is a massive war between darkness and light. It's not some fairy tale or myth, it is real. It's only up to you to believe or not.
In the spiritual world, which is apogee of our reality, demons aka fallen angels often pretend to be light in order to easily corrupt the angels we were meant to be...
I'd like to read some of your opinions. Do you think that we souls trapped in human bodies are supposed to reach other dimensions? Plot twist: was our third eye activated at birth but then became calcified through time by society influence?
Back to top Go down
Vega
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Vega

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:27 pm

The third eye is truly the eye to other dimensions, and I have asked so many questions to myself about the third eye. If God wanted it closed, then why do we have the third eye? I'm sure the government have their own secrets as many of the unexplained such as UFO encounters, especially supposed crashes, are kept secret. They say fluoride is good for our teeth, but it is proven that it isn't good for our pineal gland aka the third eye, causing it to calcify. The negativity has also made me wonder even more about the third eye. Are they there to stop us or are they there to make us stronger? I've been on another site which stories of experiences are shared, and there are so many encounters with demons and other negative entities. Each of the stories hold a connection: an opened or opening third eye intentional or unintentional.

Obviously the third eye is there for a reason, and there are so many things attempting to halt our third eye development. I also have a little thing to share:

According to many occult legends, there was the land of Lemuria and Atlantis which both disappeared. Not only that, both were very evolved both technologically and psychically. They would use telepathy, see visions instantly at will, and etc. They supposedly even used the light of crystals to light dark areas. However, they vanished and supposedly left data in crystals known as lemurian seed crystals and alantean crystals.

Yet, there are some people who can recall past life memories of being in Lemuria or Atlantis meaning their souls could still be reincarnating.

Of course you don't have to believe in this, but if it were real, something stopped the societies which is believed to be a cataclysmic change. Now we are in a society where psychic abilities, spirits, aliens, and etc are considered fake or even evil. However, it is said that the Earth's vibrations are lifting making the veil between our world and the spiritual world thinner allowing us to connect more. So it's still a mystery whether the third eye is prohibited or not, but it's very clear that the third eye is something that will lead to something massive. I also have a few questions myself: Are we supposed to be part of the light or part of the dark? Did we come as advanced aliens who slowly turned not so very advance?

Sorry about this long post, but I'm just sharing a little bit of information which leads to my opinion. If it's not what you expected, sorry about that as well.  I also get into an odd trance when typing. (_ _  )......
But the third eye is so mysterious!
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:31 pm

*was our third eye activated at birth but then became calcified through time by society influence?

You've already got the anwser Smile your old folks tell no its your imaginations and science influences
also causes the brain to "shut down" the 3rd eye.I'm not saying science is bad,but the way they trying
to proof things are arguable when come to "spiritual",ghost,demons stuff.

The sensitivity is not only the 3rd eye,you've to opened all your 5 senses as well before you are able
to see more.
Just my 2cents Smile
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 5:31 am

Thanks for your responses Vega and Jackb! Truly appreciated. Smile

I didn't mean to say that the 3rd eye is satanic and all the illuminati stuff but that in most opening cases it first tunes to the lowest dimensions (which include gates of hell, strange creatures, errant souls etc).

I don't think we were advanced aliens before. If it was the case well it would be sorta paradoxal and I wonder what factor would've made everybody's intelligence regress all of a sudden. Personally, I believe in one fact regarding aliens: they helped our civilization evolve through time. It's pretty obvious if you ask yourselves how the hell did human technology improve so fast these last centuries. By the way you guys should check out this interesting documentary whenever you have time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR014_jY7po&itct=CDsQpDAYASITCJSy7KPVpscCFUeRFgod-c0GRlIYTWVuIGluIGJsYWNrIGRvY3VtZW50YXJ5&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=BE

Vega, the choice between light or darkness belongs to you. However remember that there's a spiritual meaning behind the fact that we humans lose our references points in darkness, and are instinctively afraid of it.
Back to top Go down
lightsword
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lightsword

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 6:01 am

Revo wrote:
I've come up with the conclusion that the very first time you start meditating, your 3rd eye aka pineal gland initiates a program which was, most likely, initially shut down for a reason. If you read or watched dragon ball z series, well the third eye sort of behaves the same way as sayan transformation stages. The higher state your 3rd eye activates the higher dimensions it offers you. There are plenty benefits of third eye activation. However, there are notable incovenients as well: some people reported encountering malevolent entities, spirits or shadows, and curiously, very few reported angels or comforting beings. I asked myself why was that so, then wondered if the third eye was closed for that specific reason... Did God shut it to protect us from evil? Or is it the other way around, does God expect us to open it, watch and learn?
In case you've been wondering, my view is based upon the great spiritual reality which is a massive war between darkness and light. It's not some fairy tale or myth, it is real. It's only up to you to believe or not.
In the spiritual world, which is apogee of our reality, demons aka fallen angels often pretend to be light in order to easily corrupt the angels we were meant to be...
I'd like to read some of your opinions. Do you think that we souls trapped in human bodies are supposed to reach other dimensions? Plot twist: was our third eye activated at birth but then became calcified through time by society influence?

Bingo, tell me if u find an antidote, b/c ive only seen darkness....
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:23 am

lightsword wrote:

Stay positive, confident and never let fear or depression dominate your mind. You seem like a pretty cold person according to your profile picture, and if I'm right that might be it. Check out this awesome page below, some tips might help you.
http://www.simonarich.com/third-eye-opening
Back to top Go down
lightsword
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
lightsword

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 11:12 am

Revo wrote:
lightsword wrote:

Stay positive, confident and never let fear or depression dominate your mind. You seem like a pretty cold person according to your profile picture, and if I'm right that might be it. Check out this awesome page below, some tips might help you.
ha, dont judge a book by its cover, i call it how it is and dont kid yourself, be serious/aware b/c they'll kill u for real; so again keep me posted on a solution ...
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 7:28 pm

lightsword wrote:
Revo wrote:
lightsword wrote:

ha, dont judge a book by its cover, i call it how it is and dont kid yourself, be serious/aware b/c they'll kill u for real; so again keep me posted on a solution ...
Okay my bad, you're not a cold person. But this time am I wrong if I say you're pessimist? They won't kill you or possess you if you have guardians/faith in God. If you dont believe in anything well obviously you'll be your own guardian... Did you scroll down on the page and tried the solutions? I can't believe none worked.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 11:49 pm

I found a new way to power up! I gather energy from mu dantien and spread over my body, imagining my energy getting thicker. I imagine my muscles etting stronger, and it really works. I felt so much stronger after this.

Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 11:05 pm

energy ball wrote:
I found a new way to power up! I gather energy from mu dantien and spread over my body, imagining my energy getting thicker. I imagine my muscles etting stronger, and it really works. I felt so much stronger after this.

Nice! It's pretty similar to shaolin and buddhist chi powering techniques.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptySun Dec 06, 2015 7:41 pm

Is the kaio ken real? Because 24bigbuster made a video about the kaioken. And also my friend kept hearing a music. He then had a dream where the composer of the music took me and him to a place with trees with purple leaves. Could you tell me if its a sign or something?
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 2:09 am

energy ball wrote:
Is the kaio ken real? Because 24bigbuster made a video about the kaioken. And also my friend kept hearing a music. He then had a dream where the composer of the music took me and him to a place with trees with purple leaves. Could you tell me if its a sign or something?

Well chi/ki is real, and kaio ken is just a higher state of chi production if I'm not mistaking.

I just had this dream a couple of minutes ago, actually, it wasn't a dream but multiple dreams like 4 or 5 consecutively. For the very first time, I had some control over events in my dreams (could rewind time, change point of views and the story itself) but like another part of me, probably my subconscious, had way more control: it decided of the flow, characters, places and turn of events, briefly, all the details the subconscious mind naturally captures... It was all me and my imagination though, not visions or psychic encounters stuff etc. I realized it when I changed a city name in year 6 000+ from Fantaze to Fantasm.
Dreams usually reflect some of your fantasies, desires, personality traits, moods, fears, hopes, and much more of that sort. In rare or exceptional cases, I believe when you've developed enough understanding of your subconscious mind aka the key to psychic abilities, you earn ultimate access to greater and deeper dreams, accurately, dimensions. Your friend's dream seems much more of a fantasy, and this confirms if he's into music or likes music a lot. But I could still be wrong lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 3:30 am

do you know whats unity consciousness
Back to top Go down
Revo
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Revo

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptyTue Dec 22, 2015 4:56 am

energy ball wrote:
do you know whats unity consciousness
The state of belief or consciousness that the universe is a whole, an entity pretty much. You only clearly realize it once enlightened/aware to a high and deep extent.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:52 pm

Are the explanations for horoscopes you find in the net actually true?
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:56 pm

My friend keeps having negative dreams, of me and him dying, or something bad happening every time. He tells me he keeps having visions of the future such as me going to nasa when my goal is to become a space scientist. He astral projects but he keeps going into the lower realms , even as a kid he could hear whispering and the doctor said there was nothing wrong with him. What is exactly happening?
Back to top Go down
Jackb
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 3:15 pm

Most probable is trauma in real life or past lives,he need a hypnotist to solve the problem
Back to top Go down
Slarganda
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Slarganda

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:07 am

Seems like going into the lower astral planes, could be a sign of awakening the 3rd eye but being full of stress hormones as well (I noticed that everytime I have nightmares is when I have high stress hormones).

By the way, calcification is a thing that occurs with aging and a lot of things contribute to it, not just fluoride. Anything that shuts down the metabolism and make the cells take up water (congestion from musculation for example, this is when the cells take up calcium because the cells are damaged, the calcium should be extracellular, too much sport is not good actually) like PUFAs, estrogens, low sodium diet or too much phosphate without a good balance of calcium or vitamin D/K2 (and maybe even A) defficency, etc, could lead to calcifications. Anyway, I don't believe that a low calcium diet is the solution as some people seem to advise. Any inflammation or oxydation will contribute to the issue in my opinion.
It seems that electromagnetic fields act on the calcium channels as well http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3780531/ so maybe all the WIFIs and mobile phones are a way to control us with bad food and a lot of xenestrogens and polluants everywhere?

I think that a bad blood circulation in some areas of the brain and bad brain metabolism will impair your ability to use your third eye and other chakras as well... My theory is that the stronger your metabolism, the more you can enter in resonance with the universe and synchronicity, your higher self, Akashic records, etc...

Just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
energy ball
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 8:34 pm

I'm pretty sure his third eye is opened. Sometimes he feels tremendous pressure on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
God
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
God

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptySun Mar 19, 2017 5:36 am

I know this is a older topic but in my experience with "Opening" my third eye I didn't run into evil beings, Nor did I run into Good beings, I simply started seeing energy and became more aware and tried to a higher vibration. Currently I've practically mastered visualization.

P.S I actually 'Opened" my third eye to see spirits.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xxbuckhunter1999
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 11:49 pm

I know it's usual that to some people and to certain conservative religions say opening third eye and practicing psychic abilities is bad. But remember, there's always a chance you use good(or a things you think is good)to do bad things. For example me. I try to avoid that and try getting stronger and better in spiritual way.
Back to top Go down
Enei
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Enei

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? EmptySat Jun 10, 2017 4:12 pm

Maybe because it could be confusing to be able to be everyone and being at the same time. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The third eye, a prohibited portal?   The third eye, a prohibited portal? Empty

Back to top Go down

The third eye, a prohibited portal?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Extrasensory Perception (E.S.P)-