Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AMA I'm a human from another universe.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:06 am

Evident wrote:
Which country will admit to aliens first?
It's supposed to be Russia.  Vladimir Putin will threaten US President Obama to either come clean about alien contact and tell the population or Russia will do so.  I've never seen a universe in which the USA came clean first, though I do suppose America has done it first somewhere.

This is suppose to be going on already.  There's supposed to be some media outlet that's already spoken to Russian defence operatives or commander about aliens living among us in our daily lives.

I'm not certain which news media outlet would have this interview.  So if you guys do a google search for it and scour the web to find the video, please post a link to it to share with the community.  It should have already happened by now.

I could be wrong in the timeline and it actually be early in 2016 before Obama leaves office, but I'm pretty sure it's this year and already happened.

Search the news, find the interview.

Last edited by Chaos on Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Search the "News" not the "New")
Back to top Go down
http://www.theparanormal.ml
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:52 am

Chaos, besides weapons of mass destruction like you said earlier, what about more compact hand held or 2 handed weapons. i assume there will be some form of hand held weapons like energy weapons instead of combustion weapons.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:05 pm

Harley (Tacman) wrote:
Chaos, besides weapons of mass destruction like you said earlier, what about more compact hand held or 2 handed weapons. i assume there will be some form of hand held weapons like energy weapons instead of combustion weapons.  

Gravity pulse cannons, quasi-blackholes, plasma blades for close range combat and my personal favorite, tiny spider bots that increase gravity upwards to 600x above itself squishing a target to death discretely. Granted the spider bot is just a name for a tiny robotic creature, they can be in the form of small spiders or a small fly.

The weapon type I feared the most involve gravity.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:56 pm

Chaos wrote:
Harley (Tacman) wrote:

Gravity pulse cannons, quasi-blackholes, plasma blades for close range combat and my personal favorite, tiny spider bots that increase gravity upwards to 600x above itself squishing a target to death discretely.  Granted the spider bot is just a name for a tiny robotic creature, they can be in the form of small spiders or a small fly.

The Gravity pulse cannons, how does it work? could it be possible to make in this time
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:06 pm

Harley (Tacman) wrote:
Chaos wrote:
Harley (Tacman) wrote:

Gravity pulse cannons, quasi-blackholes, plasma blades for close range combat and my personal favorite, tiny spider bots that increase gravity upwards to 600x above itself squishing a target to death discretely.  Granted the spider bot is just a name for a tiny robotic creature, they can be in the form of small spiders or a small fly.

The Gravity pulse cannons, how does it work? could it be possible to make in this time

They work by agitating the higgs field and gluon fluctuations of a target so they're interacting with them at a greater rate than they would normally. Essentially causing massive drag on the higgs field alone can cause a person or thing to implode into hitself from it's own gravitational force.

Do you currently have the technological means to develop this kind of weapon? Sadly yes.
Back to top Go down
Evident
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 1:55 pm

How would I go about it if I wanted to find a time traveler and how can you tell? What do we look for?
Back to top Go down
superman
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
superman

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Regarding weapons, will we ever develop lightsaber, or something looks like that? Will it make sense, or it is simply just because of the film?

"Do you currently have the technological means to develop this kind of weapon? Sadly yes"
You mean the technology is way ahead of what we know?
Why do they keep it in secrec for years?
Back to top Go down
http://leventebognar.com/portfolio
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 1:08 am

Evident wrote:
How would I go about it if I wanted to find a time traveler and how can you tell? What do we look for?
If you ever have an experience, for example, a party you never been to but you still remember it, your timeline has been altered. It's likely that the individual that kept you front going to the party you remember is a time traveler. It's always something in retrospect.

superman wrote:
Regarding weapons, will we ever develop lightsaber, or something looks like that? Will it make sense, or it is simply just because of the film?

"Do you currently have the technological means to develop this kind of weapon? Sadly yes"
You mean the technology is way ahead of what we know?
Why do they keep it in secrec for years?
Regarding lightsabers, I don't recall anything like that actually existing, unless you count plasma blades which is just a smooth arch of plasma along a specified field. If it has no power, it can still be used as a blunt object.

I said you have the technological capability of creating them, I never said you actually have them. Regarding if they exist today, I'm unsure of that one. I'm sure they probably do, but I can't vouch for if any government entity actually does or not. To the best of my knowledge, they don't exist yet, but you have the means of making them.
Back to top Go down
superman
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
superman

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 2:23 am

I see

Will we develop transparency, like a human being transparent and others cant see him at all? or have we already developed this technology?

One thing i still dont understand, you are from the future but you look exactly as we do? Why is that, humans just millions of years from now will look different because of the evolution, how come you dont?

What is the reason you are helping us to understand how things will be, what do you benefit from it?
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:44 am

superman wrote:
I see

Will we develop transparency, like a human being transparent and others cant see him at all? or have we already developed this technology?

One thing i still dont understand, you are from the future but you look exactly as we do? Why is that, humans just millions of years from now will look different because of the evolution, how come you dont?

What is the reason you are helping us to understand how things will be, what do you benefit from it?
You already have that technology to a degree used for military operations.

I look exactly as you do and can even reproduce with you guys because I'm a genetically engineered human. Humans split off into different species, the ones that genetically engineer themselves for reproduction stay the same throughout time. Those that don't eventually evolve into other species that don't look human anymore. They grow thinner in stature, longer arms, skin becomes extremely pale and silvery, eyes larger, mouths smaller.

I'm not really helping you, I'm just answering questions for the curious. I don't intend to stay here much longer on the forums, if I do stay, I'll be creating a new account to use so that I won't be identified. I actually get nothing out of answering questions other than perhaps a sense of pride.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 7:56 pm

Warning to the south western United States. I wouldn't get too comfortable. Acclimation of a military presence starts there which will expand into 2016 to the rest of the US. This universe apparently does suffer from WWIII, I just found out about a certain military operation as a "Training Exercise".

When WWIII starts, you guys are going to see some pretty "insane" weapons used. I never intended that technology to be used, but I fear the US government is actually going to use the tech they stole from me. I'm so sorry, to all of humanity. Our technology was never meant to be used against any living human. I would never intentionally hurt a human.

Watch a compass needle at 2300 hours Pacific Standard Time. You'll see why this is such a concern to me. I'm so sorry.
Back to top Go down
Evident
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:04 pm

I was trying to do tk around that time on a compass. Thought that was me that made the needle point north west for that moment.

If that wasn't me, what was it?
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:06 pm

Evident wrote:
I was trying to do tk around that time on a compass. Thought that was me that made the needle point north west for that moment.

If that wasn't me, what was it?

Gravity weapons can cause anomalies with magnetic fields, creating an area of massive amounts of monopoles which disturb compasses.
Back to top Go down
superman
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
superman

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:26 am

Chaos

I am less and less skeptical but still a little, If you have a knowledge millions of years ahead of us, I guess you can use it to make you rich, why arent you yet?
Are you the person in the video you showed me on yt? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D34EYIH_61s ?

Shouldnt a person from at least a billion years from now look much more futuristic, like having built in stuffs in his hands, can eat normal food because it ll be totally different in the future or whatever, just something?

Will we colonize Mars so that we can live on it just like on earth? When? How will that look like?
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:49 pm

superman wrote:
Chaos

I am less and less skeptical but still a little, If you have a knowledge millions of years ahead of us, I guess you can use it to make you rich, why arent you yet?
Are you the person in the video you showed me on yt? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D34EYIH_61s ?

Shouldnt a person from at least a billion years from now look much more futuristic, like having built in stuffs in his hands, can eat normal food because it ll be totally different in the future or whatever, just something?

Will we colonize Mars so that we can live on it just like on earth? When? How will that look like?
Lottery: I never researched that kind of information prior and the numbers available for it can show up drastically different between each universe due to how many chances it has of being different.

Selling Technology: I have reserves against selling the kind of technology I can build on account that it can easily be weaponized. I never intend to hurt another human being, even if that means that I don't make it rich selling technology.

I already live relatively comfortably. I work, however my boyfriend and friend/room mate don't have to and we still live cozy enough. So I suppose the other reason is that I don't feel the need to live extravagantly, I don't need a big house, a nice car (or multiple), I don't need a lot of things. I only care about having a roof over my head and food in my belly and clean clothes on my back, that's it.

When you come from a universe with so little to the point that food is super scarce, where you'll consume your own dead just for sustenance, then coming into a universe such as this one where I can get fat. It already feels like I'm super rich.

Yes, I'm that person on YouTube.

Before I was abducted and taken into Nevada, I had what's referred to as a "Sync Chip" in the back of my left hand that allowed me to control and interface with technology, a magnet in my left middle finger, an ID in my left thumb, gravity sensor in my left wrist, and I had a brain implant that allowed me to wirelessly interface with various networks, including others with the implant as a form of technological telepathy.

All this was surgically removed from me against my knowledge and against my consent after my abduction to what you guys refer to as Area51. I've met another human from my universe here that had his left eye removed by these same thieves and now wears a glass eye. You can bet in the future, when you have the option to have an eye removed and replaced with a technological socket and use synthetic eyes that have both normal and enhanced visions, that technology was stolen from our universe.

Regarding eating normal food, I love Gala apples, beef, pork and pizza. Oh GOD do I ever love pizza. I never had cheese before, never had apples, oranges, bananas. I'm perfectly fine with eating all these different foods, even insects and spiders. Zero problems with it. To give you an idea how far we've had to go for something to eat, human meat tastes literally like pork. Specifically ham.

"Will we colonize Mars so that we can live on it just like on earth? When? How will that look like?"
To a degree you will, however, you won't have the technology to create a sufficient magnetosphere on Mars for another 3 or 4 thousand years, but by then there won't be a point because you guys dismantle Mercury, Venus and Mars and create a dyson swarm before then.

You have to have a magnetosphere otherwise the sun will blast away the outer layers of it's atmosphere, and the gravity of Mars isn't strong enough to carry a good atmosphere either, so you're going to need to also increase the planet's mass.

You'll honestly be able to live on Venus before you can live on Mars. On Venus, you just need to create a buoyant but durable balloon and live in the sky to where there's only 1 bar of atmospheric pressure. On Mars, you need a space suit for a few hundred years to live outside of colony domes. On Venus, you need a respirator and a fireman's suit. One of these things is cheaper and easier than the other.

Additionally, Venus is closer to Earth, closer to Earth's gravity, etc, so sending supplies to Venus will be cheaper and easier than Mars as well.

If you want to actually live on Mars, your best bet is to build underground cities, you should not live on the surface.

So Venus = Cloud Cities
Mars = Underground Cities
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 11:58 am

Do you know anything about objects that cannot be damaged, no new shape can take place, and or unbreakable, and how their properties work?
Back to top Go down
Haruto
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Haruto

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:32 pm

Super strange topic, but I'm convinced.  What are the differences in the laws of physics here vs where you're from?

Ahh poo, I noticed his siggy and it's saying he's no longer coming back here.  I came too late to get myself an answer to my questions. Sad I was really looking forward to actually having some communication with an actual alien.  That would've been super awesome.

Please come back Mr. Chaos. I have so many things to ask and now I'll never get an answer. Please? You were oh so super helpful and answered bunches of questions and I want to ask you things too. Please come back?

Last edited by Haruto on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Noticed Chaos's sig saying that he's gone and never coming bark.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.psiworks.ga
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMA I'm a human from another universe.   AMA I'm a human from another universe. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AMA I'm a human from another universe.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2