Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video I took of something weird in the sky Today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:13 am

Yeah that would be lovely, we do need an "aliens/extraterrestrials" section or just a UFO section. I'm going to try and record it and i'm hoping it comes as close as it did last night, so you guys can see the odd shape and design of it, and all the lights on the bottom.

and wow that is really freaky new psychic, Lol i'd be hurrying home.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:26 am

Good luck recording my friend Smile

Well, I didn't hurry home because I thought I was just imagining things, which could be true lol.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:20 am

Ah, but that is very creepy nonetheless Lol.

Whatever it is is back out tonight, I saw it briefly for 10 seconds then it disappeared (about 5 minutes ago) so i'm hoping in an hour or so it'll be out longer like it usually does.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:29 am

looking forward to seeing this object again.. oh gawd they know your searching. darth vader knows your watching... my god. what if its thor and odin looking down upon humanity or jesus and god XD
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:32 am

Haha darth vader XD I got a little bit on camera again but it's so far away, It was flying blinking white and red and came to a halt, then started glowing bright gold like a star, dimmed back down and turned the opposite way, nothing like an airplane or a helicopter, it's pretty odd.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 10:42 am

It flew over my apartment just now, I recorded whatever I saw, but it wasnt as close as it was yesterday, and as it got closer my camera battery started dieing for no apparent reason, it was at half battery then it went dead after it passed over. I'll post the video later, I gotta use a diff camera now, but I caught 2 of them flying around eachother very close before 1 of them came to me.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 11:01 am

very intriguing hell putthat video up evedince is evedince
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:46 pm

its weird that it comes regularly...
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:29 pm

Yes, everyday I expect to see them and they're always there around the same time frame everyday.

If you look closely, close to 1 minute in you will see a 2nd one (sorry for the bad camera) near the 1st one, blinking and they both end up flying away from eachother, 1 was actually circling the other like they were talking or something but my camera is really bad and didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Wow, just wow. That is enough evidence for me. Try to capture them when they're close, please Smile

Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:26 pm

Oh I got an even better video than the rest coming up shortly. prepare to lose your pants Razz 

This one is by far the most clear video but it's relatively far away still, but the quality is superb I think.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Can't wait! When will it be uploaded?
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Uploading it now
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:36 pm

Nice! I'll be waiting for it, is it up in less than an hour? If not, I'll watch it when I'm back from school.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:39 pm

It is here now! (nearly a 10 min video but it's worth the watch)

Halfway in it re-appears out of no where.

Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:45 pm

It has a flashing light and a big light on the bottom and front :O
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Notice at 6:00 its moving towards the left, at 6:16 it moves to the right instantly, which would be impossible for a helicopter to achieve.

It's very fascinating, I saw it up close and it's not anything i've ever seen before, i've seen the belly of it and it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:58 pm

Lol, you also recorded a car haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:11 pm

Lol, yeah I live next to a highway in the city, this thing whatever it is goes to the wooded section all the time near the highway and flies over the city occasionally.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:16 pm

I see lights in the sky too sometimes, I'll try to film it, however it could just be a star lol
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Lol, go for it, it would be nice to see what other people see too.
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:22 pm

From what direction does the light come?
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:35 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Blink
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:35 pm

Oh, it comes from the south
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:47 pm

The light I saw a while ago was also from the south :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video I took of something weird in the sky Today   Video I took of something weird in the sky Today - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Video I took of something weird in the sky Today

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next