Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christianity - The Only True Religion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Christianity - The Only True Religion Empty
PostSubject: Christianity - The Only True Religion   Christianity - The Only True Religion EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:28 pm

Why do people find it hard to be Christian other than any other religion? That is because every other religion is based on man. Man has wants, man wants to be powerful, man wants to win, man doesn't want stress, man wants to be god. Lucifer was the first to fall into temptation against god, and is the source of all temptations on man. So when man creates religion, Lucifer is the source. Lucifer is the ruler of the Earth, God is the ruler of heaven. All religions, except Christianity, are based on mans wants, or Lucifer. Man's temptation to become god is from Lucifer. Man wants to become God, so man creates an evolution system where man can reincarnate and evolve over time becoming god eventually. Man wants to become God, so man creates atheism where man is his own god. Man wants to become God, so man creates the religion of Science where man is his own god and can become God through Science and Technology. Every religion, besides Christianity, embraces man's wants. Embraces Lucifer. Every religion besides Christianity is Luciferian. Christianity explains mans wants as Lucifer. Christianity goes against mans wants. Man does not want Christianity, man wants freedom and Christianity takes away freedom. Therefore, since no man would ever want Christianity, man has not created it. Christianity is the religion god created. Since god created it, it is our duty to full-fill God's word. Where does mans morals come from? Christianity creates morality, because without a God to be unjust to, to whom would you be doing unjust to when you were unjust? We have to full-fill God's word because God is the creator, not only that but also is the savior. If we do full-fill God's word we inherit the kingdom of God, we achieve real eternal peace. Though, if we do unjust our God, we are tortured for all eternity in a pit, with no escape, forever, we will never feel the grace of God after death if we do unjust our God now. Why would you do wrong the one who created you? God should be served, as he is the creator. Jesus is the name of the savior. Jesus translates to 'God Saves'. Jesus is the savior form of God. Jesus is the key to repentance and eternal life. If you want eternal life in heaven, rather than hell you need to repent you sins. Accept yourself as a child of God and not God, accept Jesus Christ as your only savior. Believe it with all your heart. If you are lost, as God for guidance, and read the Bible. The choice is yours.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Christianity - The Only True Religion   Christianity - The Only True Religion EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:25 pm

I respect your beliefs, so please respect other peoples beliefs. There is no right or wrong in my opinion, besides: Christianity is based on other religions, and has even stolen ideas from other beliefs (Judaism, Mithraism).

Trust me, I won't burn in a pit when I die Wink however if you like to believe you will, have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Christianity - The Only True Religion   Christianity - The Only True Religion EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:42 pm

I agree with New Psychic. Nothing is wrong being Christian. But judging someone else's belief because of the idea that your belief is the best is what caused theocracy wars for centuries. Everyone has their own way of finding their spiritual purpose. Those who follow something only for their own personal glory and ego are only lying to themselves. And again, no religion is perfect. Despite what we think. It's the cold hard truth, not an opinion. Every religion has it's flaws. Christianity also has this. It lacks acceptance at times and it heavily relies on fear. People are not able to go their own path and do what feels right to them. They have to follow certain rules that is clearly forced. And messiahs like Jesus existed long before Christianity and were all born on the same 25th of December(though it's not clear when Jesus was really born, but it's an interesting 'coincidence') : Siddhartha Gautama, Lord Krishna, Dionysus, Horus and some more. Also if you look up Christmas, it actually rooted back from a Pagan festival in the time of the winter solstice. So every religion has their things. They were never created by a deity. They were created and based on men's experience with the divine.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Christianity - The Only True Religion   Christianity - The Only True Religion EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:34 am

Of course, man wants everyone to be right, but that's not how it is. The Lucifer in us wants us to be free from God, but if you mean to believe that, you'd be deceived. I cannot respect your beliefs, because they are false. There is right and their is wrong, if you believe other you'd be deceived by Lucifer. The New World Order, I know it exists which proves to me that Lucifer exists. If Lucifer exists, there is heaven and hell. Jesus. You respect Jesus don't you? You believe Jesus was at least a man. Perhaps you believe Jesus to be the most spiritually awakened man so far. Believing this, wouldn't Jesus have the most knowledge over any other man? Well, Jesus believed in God, he believed the Old Testament. He sacrificed himself, what was that for? Christianity is the only truth. We cannot all be correct, when there is only one truth. Believing there is no right and wrong, is a lie taught by Lucifer. Taught by the New World Order. The New Age Movement is a part of The New World Order. Christianity explains all other religions in its deepest parts. They want you to discredit Christianity, but before you do, question what you know. Jesus is a holy name, and demons cannot call upon Christ. It's revealing....

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

PostSubject: Re: Christianity - The Only True Religion   Christianity - The Only True Religion EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:37 am

You just proves IndigoTeen98's point Smile The religion is fear based. Anything, literally anything that threatens it is called evil or caused by Lucifer. That's a bit of a coincidence right?
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

PostSubject: Re: Christianity - The Only True Religion   Christianity - The Only True Religion EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 11:11 am

Jake G. wrote:
Man wants to become God, so man creates the religion of Science where man is his own god and can become God through Science and Technology. Every religion, besides Christianity, embraces man's wants. Embraces Lucifer.
I don't mean to attack anyone's religion but can you honestly hear yourself right now?

Religions of peace/meditation in Asia are evil? Creating medicine to help sick children in Africa is a power grab?

As someone who believes in peace and logic I'm apparently evil too and will surely burn forever for a finite "crime".

If you follow demographics in the U.S and look at stuff like this it's no wonder people are becoming less and less religious (all religions, Catholicism is also in decline). People are just getting tired of these angry western religions. Young people are so put off by this preachy nonsense and scare tactics.
Jake G. wrote:
I cannot respect your beliefs, because they are false. There is right and their is wrong, if you believe other you'd be deceived by Lucifer
Yep seems pretty accepting to me, what a joke.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Christianity - The Only True Religion   Christianity - The Only True Religion EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:32 pm

In my understanding for me, it doesn't matter what religion you're from, but you shouldn't feel separate from God. He created the world and especially humans in His image right? So we do have a part of Him and He has a part of us(not physical). To be honest why is logic and science the work of Satan? For all we know if it wasn't for people who studied things and question them further we wouldn't have all the information on religions and spirituality as we have today. We would be still believing the Earth to be flat, a falling star to be a fairy and much much more. And heck, if it wasn't for technology, you wouldn't even be able to spread this message out here around the globe. So with all due respect, modern western ways of thinking has it flaws(again, like religions, they're man-made). But it also makes us understand a lot. So before going on close minded conclusion I'd suggest looking into what you're going to be talking about before you wrongly criticize them.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Christianity - The Only True Religion   Christianity - The Only True Religion EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Nothing against people who have found faith. Some respect others beliefs and religions some don't and they push their religion to other people, some agree that they have different religion but worship same god. Before christianity we know today, there was coptic christians. For example, they didn't believe that Jesus was a son of god, but they believed that he was a great prophet and able to do miracles. Coptic christians also knelt and bow when they prayed.
Back to top Go down
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Christianity - The Only True Religion   Christianity - The Only True Religion EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 12:51 pm

As a somewhat christian person, I pretty much disregard 90% of the bible because it really just preaches loving your fellow man at its core. I study so many different religions on a daily basis, but I've found my universal truth. If I burn in hell for eternity for one life well lived, so be it. Life is for the living, religion is for those who want to hope for a better afterlife. I'm more concerned with the life I live now than a life I may never get to experience because I didn't follow some arbitrary rules set forth aeons before I was created.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Christianity - The Only True Religion   Christianity - The Only True Religion EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:27 am

There is no "true religion"
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Christianity - The Only True Religion   Christianity - The Only True Religion EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 1:00 pm

[RE] Mark Mauvais: That's what I was thinking. I personally do not believe in "true religions."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christianity - The Only True Religion   Christianity - The Only True Religion Empty

Back to top Go down

Christianity - The Only True Religion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1