Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opening my third eye was a scary trip for me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

Opening my third eye was a scary trip for me Empty
PostSubject: Opening my third eye was a scary trip for me   Opening my third eye was a scary trip for me EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:57 pm

After awakening my third eye I see unusual activity like purple thing and blue color when I close my eye. But the most scariest thing after I awakenig it is I alway see some type of ghost , demon, spirit face at long range. But when I come close to it l, it just a blanket, and cloth etc..

Have this ever happen to you guy?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R6gc4c0B84ThpCtY71iMA
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Opening my third eye was a scary trip for me   Opening my third eye was a scary trip for me EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 12:01 am

Some people are particularly prone to seeing spirits, demons etc. And sometimes opening third eye may boost it to them. For example, my ex feels, sees and hears spirits etc very easily and that's why she doesn't want to open third eye, especially because they have been haunting her so long. Another thing is that spirits and demons are very curious if person practices psychic abilities and/or magic.
Back to top Go down
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Opening my third eye was a scary trip for me   Opening my third eye was a scary trip for me EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 12:21 pm

yes i seen thje purple before, dont worry
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Opening my third eye was a scary trip for me   Opening my third eye was a scary trip for me EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:25 am

purple is a color for wisdom and elightenment, also the blueish indigo, those color emanate from your third eye, its the frequency of this energy. You should not fear spirits, fear is lack in the sense of infinity. Anything in this universe or realm is a soul that emanated from the infinite aspects, many spirits travel together so they will remain close, other spirits are more free and join different scenarios or expect reality near psychics from a higher perspectives. whatever they do, they always are learning, like we are, and they have agreed to contracts that bound us within this reality as well... so they intercede just when they are called upon.
Back to top Go down
The Gatherer
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
The Gatherer

PostSubject: Re: Opening my third eye was a scary trip for me   Opening my third eye was a scary trip for me EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 1:18 am

An you don't get the point I think , when you open your third eye you can now see more like energy things , and by that thought you think about spirits and demons and you will see them as you were thinking about that level , I like to think about it like levels , when your at a high level you can see auras and the colours and different layers of the aura but when you have low vibrational energy and your thinking about what if you see a spirt then you go to the low level and see them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening my third eye was a scary trip for me   Opening my third eye was a scary trip for me Empty

Back to top Go down

Opening my third eye was a scary trip for me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1