Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Education?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Why Education? Empty
PostSubject: Why Education?   Why Education? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:23 pm

If the government of the U.S. is trying to weaken its citizens, why does it still educate its young? Surely education strengthens people? Does the government need knowledgeable people to contribute to something?
Why do you think the government regulates education the way it does?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Why Education? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Education?   Why Education? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 10:29 am

I think they want to raise a bunch of ideologically confused people, who don't even understand the concept of war, or why we fight. I think that education is regulated to achieve some sort of charade that it really is how things have always and will always work
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

Why Education? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Education?   Why Education? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 11:46 am

Though education is extremely important to our lives, I dunno what the government's all about anymore. All I know is that people are becoming idiotic, & nobody's fixing that, ever.
Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

Why Education? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Education?   Why Education? EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 1:32 pm

Im not a conspiracy sort of guy but if I had to guess there are many reasons why we have education. Main reason is at this point in history in western countries there would be lynch mobs if education was abruptly removed.

Though here in the U.S where I live education is slowly being weakened and removed by laws from politicians. Not a conspiracy thing, just a fact. Said politicians also make it harder to elect different leaders by changing rules while they have power. Leading to career politicians.

It's depressing to think about.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Why Education? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Education?   Why Education? EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:21 am

It's not a single agenda. People have different ideas and methods to achieve noble goals. Some of the noble goals may coincide, though.

People convinced that what they teach at school is the truth want to spread it. They want to help other people, who have lost the truth and started believing in telekinesis, conspiracy theories and the like. In their eyes, it's all lies and they don't want other people to believe in lies.

People convinced that in order to make the world better and more peaceful we ought to skip nasty events in the history books, they want to help other people understand this too.

People convinced that they're not teaching the truth at school, want other people to realize that too. They stand against government-regulated school systems and they stand for home-schooling.

Some people are convinced that 12+ years of forced education degenerates the creative mind. They want to help the world by promoting a change in the education system, which would allow for more creativity in learning.

There's at least a dozen more viewpoints at school and education.

I guess all in all, education because people.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Why Education? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Education?   Why Education? EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 8:26 am

I think one of the problems is that people are convinced that so many things are wrong about this world. They want to fix those things, they want to change the world. However, often they don't see that others are also trying to change the world, using other methods to do that. This brings forth a lot of conflicts between people, regardless of their noble goals being the same.

Perhaps slightly off-topic, but a friend shared this video on Facebook yesterday:
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Why Education? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Education?   Why Education? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Education?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Paranormal Room :: Conspiracy Discussion-