Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Three small video into a paper that falls face , side and toward me-without hands.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Three small video into a paper that falls face , side and toward me-without hands. Empty
PostSubject: Three small video into a paper that falls face , side and toward me-without hands.   Three small video into a paper that falls face , side and toward me-without hands. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:22 am

Hello everyone,

Three small video into a paper that falls face (cigarette paper and foil), side and toward me (cigarette paper) without hands.

Last edited by gtr on Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MindBlast
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
MindBlast

Three small video into a paper that falls face , side and toward me-without hands. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three small video into a paper that falls face , side and toward me-without hands.   Three small video into a paper that falls face , side and toward me-without hands. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:15 am

Thats great !
Back to top Go down
dallas ford 13
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Three small video into a paper that falls face , side and toward me-without hands.   Three small video into a paper that falls face , side and toward me-without hands. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 4:12 am

Awesome that is really good
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Three small video into a paper that falls face , side and toward me-without hands.   Three small video into a paper that falls face , side and toward me-without hands. EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:01 pm

Thanks guys! :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three small video into a paper that falls face , side and toward me-without hands.   Three small video into a paper that falls face , side and toward me-without hands. Empty

Back to top Go down

Three small video into a paper that falls face , side and toward me-without hands.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1