Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Qigong for absolutely beginners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vladus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

qigong - Qigong for absolutely beginners Empty
PostSubject: Qigong for absolutely beginners   qigong - Qigong for absolutely beginners EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 6:59 pm

I saw that most of persons who excelled on telekinesis on this site, are doing Qigong.
They say it helps alot for energy, channeling it and like so.
So, could someone WHO EXCELLED ON TELEKINESIS (e.g. Fademir, Nazir, markus etc...) make a WRITED tutorial on how to do Qigong?
It would help a lot.
Because, i am trying to do paperweight for a very long long time, and it never but never worked.
Because, i can't feel energy.
And i am sure i am not the single person who wants that.
So please Smile
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Qigong for absolutely beginners   qigong - Qigong for absolutely beginners EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 6:34 am

Most of us became drawn to telekinesis because of TV shows and movies or games. I'm 100% sure of that by knowing that some people care more about psychokinesis and don't even know a thing about ESP. QiGong trainers don't become attracted to telekinesis. They just master their chi and realize one day that they can achieve strong psychokinetic abilities with that. But that was just for saying. Anyways this is a good way to start with QiGong:

Mark's video about directing psychic energy in your body is the same not all people realized that it's a QiGong exercise. But still, I didn't say NO ONE did so don't get me wrong. Best wishes brother.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Qigong for absolutely beginners   qigong - Qigong for absolutely beginners EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Vladus wrote:
I saw that most of persons who excelled on telekinesis on this site, are doing Qigong.
They say it helps alot for energy, channeling it and like so.
So, could someone WHO EXCELLED ON TELEKINESIS (e.g. Fademir, Nazir, markus etc...) make a WRITED tutorial on how to do Qigong?
It would help a lot.
Because, i am trying to do paperweight for a very long long time, and it never but never worked.
Because, i can't feel energy.
And i am sure i am not the single person who wants that.
So please Smile
Great topic Vladus. You are indeed correct in thinking that qi gong is important for developing telekinesis, it helps regulate the energy flow which is important for the release part in the exercises.

I would recommend about twenty minutes a day for maximum training.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
FademiR
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
FademiR

PostSubject: Re: Qigong for absolutely beginners   qigong - Qigong for absolutely beginners EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 6:18 am

Vladus..For me qi gong is like filling the empty glass with water.Most people i think were born as empty glass and when they can start to fill themselves then the glass becomes usefull in evrywhere.So imagine yourself like it and imagine the CHİ as like water and filling you.so lets look what happens then
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Qigong for absolutely beginners   qigong - Qigong for absolutely beginners EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:54 pm

FademiR wrote:
Vladus..For me qi gong is like filling the empty glass with water.Most people i think were born as empty glass and when they can start to fill themselves then the glass becomes usefull in evrywhere.So imagine yourself like it and imagine the CHİ as like water and filling you.so lets look what happens then
beautiful
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
holladollar
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Qigong for absolutely beginners   qigong - Qigong for absolutely beginners EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:30 am

Nazir98 wrote:
Most of us became drawn to telekinesis because of TV shows and movies or games. I'm 100% sure of that by knowing that some people care more about psychokinesis and don't even know a thing about ESP. QiGong trainers don't become attracted to telekinesis. They just master their chi and realize one day that they can achieve strong psychokinetic abilities with that. But that was just for saying. Anyways this is a good way to start with QiGong:
https://www.youtube.com/v/3zL4DyguWAk

Mark's video about directing psychic energy in your body is the same not all people realized that it's a QiGong exercise. But still, I didn't say NO ONE did so don't get me wrong. Best wishes brother.
Do i have to practice with open or closed eyes? Do i have to visualize/feel something? any further tips?
thanks
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Qigong for absolutely beginners   qigong - Qigong for absolutely beginners EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:56 am

Anyways are good. But QiGong better with closed eyes. Not much though. In qigong the feeling of qi comes naturally when you're fully relaxed.
Back to top Go down
telekinesis.anishvr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
telekinesis.anishvr

PostSubject: Re: Qigong for absolutely beginners   qigong - Qigong for absolutely beginners EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 3:41 pm

HI
I used to Qigong as according to this master.

Start with some warming up exercise and followed by this

Back to top Go down
http://www.telekinesisexperience.blogspot.in/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qigong for absolutely beginners   qigong - Qigong for absolutely beginners Empty

Back to top Go down

Qigong for absolutely beginners

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1