Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Occult | Sex

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Majestic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Majestic

The Occult | Sex  Empty
PostSubject: The Occult | Sex    The Occult | Sex  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:32 am

Hi, in this topic I will teach you all what role sex plays in the occult.

Sex: Sex, is mainly done to raise energy for both people and to connect the energy between two people, or even a group. This "group sex" is used to celebrate certain days of pagan deities, while the sex itself stands for a symbol of fertility and lust. Most religions tell that sex is a sin, and there for it is not accepted, while it is not accepted because it makes us strong and it gives us new energy.

Masturbation: Masturbation, best done with a partner (it does not matter if it is your girlfriend/boyfriend over skype, or in real life or someone you just practice with) is something "holy" when it comes to the occult. With holy, I meen it is mainly used to raise energy, and during climax to release powerful energy. When a women masturbates, her energy becomes so strong that her spell will work faster than when she is just doing a curse without climax. Masturbating with a partner, either in the real world or virtually is always the best to raise a strong amount of energy, and powerful energy. A women has more power than men, when it comes to using orgasms/sexual lust for black arts/white arts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basicly, if you had to choose which option would be best (both men and women), I would say masturbation is the best way to go. Always remember, never be disincouraged by other people. Sex is something natural, powerful and beautyful. Now, if you want to comment something like "this is crazy", just don't. I share this with people who are interested in finding knowledge about the occult.

As always, I hope you all find your work with magick even if you do it your way or in the way of meditating, masturbation, or even when using herbs. If you have questions on any of MY topics, feel free to always pm me on this forum. I will reply as soon as I see that you have send me something. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

The Occult | Sex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Occult | Sex    The Occult | Sex  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:47 am

I don't like this. :'(
Back to top Go down
Majestic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Majestic

The Occult | Sex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Occult | Sex    The Occult | Sex  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:39 am

How come? Is there something that bothers you? if so do tell.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

The Occult | Sex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Occult | Sex    The Occult | Sex  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:40 am

I'm big on the whole "no sex" thing. Talking about it makes it worse for me. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Occult | Sex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Occult | Sex    The Occult | Sex  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:46 am

Deep but true. Kundalini energy itself is a sexual energy. So I don't see why it should be uncommon thing since people used sexual energy for ages to manifest and heal. It's not a bad thing. There's a strict teacher at my school that says masturbation is a sin. I guess that makes everyone in the world a sinner. Even the nicest and/or quietest of all have done this at least once in their life. And I believe the whole women don't masturbate thing is myth. Good post again Maj. Deep, but good. I'm guessing not everyone's gonna be ready for the intimacy of this topic lol.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Occult | Sex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Occult | Sex    The Occult | Sex  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 10:49 am

Teresa Kinsley wrote:
I'm big on the whole "no sex" thing. Talking about it makes it worse for me. I'm sorry.

No loving, no sex. I remember. It is an attachment you might say better. I partly agree. On the other hand I don't(but you know why). It is your opinion and I respect it.
Back to top Go down
Majestic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Majestic

The Occult | Sex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Occult | Sex    The Occult | Sex  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 11:35 am

IndigoTeen98 wrote:
Good post again Maj. Deep, but good. I'm guessing not everyone's gonna be ready for the intimacy of this topic lol.

Thank you, and I guess the same. Also, wanneer voeg je me eens toe op skype?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Occult | Sex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Occult | Sex    The Occult | Sex  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 12:14 pm

Ik had u mijn skype gegeven.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

The Occult | Sex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Occult | Sex    The Occult | Sex  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Aleister Crowley also said that sex is important and he was also talking something about sex magic.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Occult | Sex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Occult | Sex    The Occult | Sex  EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 9:30 pm

Though he had a twisted life he was right about some things. That's why his books on the occult aren't so bad unless you want to avoid deeper practices.
Back to top Go down
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

The Occult | Sex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Occult | Sex    The Occult | Sex  EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:22 pm

I think there is also a veeeeery distorted view about sex, not only in the no sex/sex is a sin group of people, but also in the occult / sex magick sideof things. Like, it is quite easy to understand that sex can indeed unlock energy knots, heal many things, purge the emotion body, raise the kundalini, etc., as well as leave you empty afterwards (especially for men), but all of these things can also be done without sex. So, making sex too much of a big deal, either by sacralising it or refusing it, is a problem in my opinion, and the best way to escape your own problems (emotions, self-love, fears,accepting your body, yourself, or your partner's, etc.), that are the most human and important things to deal with right now, until you're completely ok with sex (not obsessed by it either) and can appreciate it for what it is or use it if for something else you want, with or without love in the equation.
Back to top Go down

The Occult | Sex

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1