Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video) Empty
PostSubject: Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video)   Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video) EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:16 am

Hello everyone!

I rarely practice with a straw but I tried yesterday and today. First video, a plastic straw that turns with one hand. Second video, without hands. Third video, a straw cardboard that is slightly larger and heavier than the plastic straw.

This is the first time I succeed to completely turn straws with and without hands. Usually they did not make full turn. Plastic straw is very sensitive to static electricity then it is better (to be more credible) to rotate without moving the hands (unfortunately there way too often people move their hands to turn the plastic straw). Best to do it with no hands. I found it easier with straw cardboard as the track on the video. It is more difficult to rotate an object of this form.

Last edited by gtr on Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video)   Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:08 am

Great experiment! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1O9Piano
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video)   Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:35 am

Greeeeeeate! GTR my man Smile
Back to top Go down
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video)   Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 3:04 am

I saw some of your music videos, I'm a musician who studies telekinesis or energy work also =), I started playing piano 3 years ago and post on youtube as well
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1O9Piano
MindBlast
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
MindBlast

PostSubject: Re: Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video)   Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:26 am

gtr you are the best man. Smile
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video)   Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video) EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 2:38 pm

Thank you very much guys! I appreciate your interest!

thank you my faithful fan Jahara!:-)

タイタス
Musicians, artists are an advantage because we have the right brain Developed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video)   Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Plastic straw and straw cardboard with and without hands(3 video)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1