Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Magick | Death Curse Using A Doll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Majestic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Majestic

Black Magick | Death Curse Using A Doll Empty
PostSubject: Black Magick | Death Curse Using A Doll   Black Magick | Death Curse Using A Doll EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:42 am

As you may or may not know, I have posted a thread on how to use the black arts in order to harm a person with a doll. On this topic, I will be teaching you how to bring death to your enemy. I create these threads to teach all of you about black and white magick, do not abuse the knowledge that I provide and take responsibility for your actions. BE WARNED.

In this topic, I will teach you how to use a doll (as on my previous topic) to inflict death instead of pain or bad luck. Now, the person you wish to curse will not die instantly obviously as this isn't a game but a curse that attracts death to those you curse.

Now, you need to create a doll with anything you can use to create one, like straw/clay etc. DO NOT forget to visualize all the hatred and negativity about the person, during the whole construction and ritual.
You need a object that is connected to the person in some way, for example: hair, body fluids (works the best) or items like car keys etc. After creating the doll, you need to get dirt from the cemetery. Only this dirt will work, so don't try to get some dirt from a park or what so ever. This is the dirt where dead people have been buried in, so their energies will be flowing trough it as well.
This ritual is best done during the moon in Capricorn and Scorpio. Light a black candle, and visualize all the hatred and negativity form the death of the person. Remember, willpower is the key to a working ritual. Now create a small box (a carton box is good to), fill it with the dirt and bury the doll in the box, but save some dirt. Go outside, bury the box but before you close the “grave”, place the rest of the extra dirt from the cemetery on the box and then you can bury it.

Remember, always clean your aura afterwards. Also when you bury the doll, you should be burying the doll while knowing the person is going to die from the curse. After that stop thinking about it, clean your aura and just relax, don't interfere with the ritual's working. I hope you enjoyed reading this thread, and hope you have acquired new knowledge about magick and occult rituals.
Back to top Go down

Black Magick | Death Curse Using A Doll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1