Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seance Advice?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Seance Advice? Empty
PostSubject: Seance Advice?   Seance Advice? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 2:55 am

Hey I was wondering if anyone had any practical advice on conducting or getting into seances, mainly in table tipping and eventually getting objects to move from communication. I recently read the Magus of Java about Dynamo Jack which also had very interesting info about how they conduct seances in Chinese culture and gave me some good techniques on how to get induced into the basic parts and get rapping noises going through the house or very nearby like loud distinct physical knocks on the walls of my room, but still not quite at the level where I can get objects to move in seance.

Though a decent handful of times this year (mainly since July) i've been waking up in states where I was able to levitate, not necessarily in coordinate with sleep but the last levitations i've had I was able to do about a minute and a half after waking.

Also another thing that got me interested in this was months ago I had experienced something like what they call from that book "Yin Power", when waking up in another one of those active states randomly posing a question in my mind about the authenticity of telekinesis (believe it had to do with M.M.) and my bed sheet was jerked and lifted in the air about 6 feet by some sort very strong external energy or force that felt outside of me rather then coming from me, though they do give a decent theory on these sorts of actions in that book also.

Anyways was wondering if anyone else had any advice on getting results from seance and the trance states and wish others well in their training also, thanks for reading.

Last edited by タイタス on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1O9Piano
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Seance Advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seance Advice?   Seance Advice? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:28 am

You do not move the object during a seance. Physical mediums weren't doing thing like levitation ect. They became a channel, like a fuel for the spirits. The spirits used their ectoplasmic energy to manifest themselves. If you're thinking of doing this with the idea that it's you please look more into it. That would be helpful. Interesting books you read there. My advice would be to explore channeling. A seance doesn't have to be all fancy tables with candles(although it builds the atmosphere) and crystal ball. It can be as simple as sitting in a circle or alone and meditating. Don't do the seance just because you think it would be cool if you see stuff move. Do it because you enjoy the connection with spirits. Otherwise it would be like using them for physical evidence. Which pisses them off by time. Take care.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Seance Advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seance Advice?   Seance Advice? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 6:29 am

One thing that is traditional in many cultures for spirit communication are the hours of 11 o clock at night to 6 o clock of the early morning. The time between 3 to 4 o clock are the best.
Back to top Go down
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Seance Advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seance Advice?   Seance Advice? EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 8:22 am

I am well aware it is solely not only the practitioner's energy, though there is a merging of energy to a field while these communications are in process which i've heard of before and been demonstrated. As with levitation experienced mediums such as Daniel Dunglas Home were able to levitate or levitated during demonstrations after years practicing in groups with the observed psychic phenomena of tables lifting and moving on their own as mentioned before, so I'm pretty sure it has to do with that field connection and resonance of the energy from the earth as i've also experienced levitation as well a handful of occasions this year.

Really the whole point I wanted to get more into seance is to provide something to bring others in to experience in person besides the demonstration videos I post on youtube for fun. Just as Daniel Dunglas Home brought in many to his meetings and surprised many scientists and skeptics I think that holds an important value in society. No one was getting pissed off in these occasions, and in my opinion another thing that helped is he had a great trusting in the unknown.

Anyways like I said from the first book I read gave me better advice on how to notice things that were already going on to take awareness of the presence of a spirit or energy, and have received knocking or rapping sounds on the walls to questions given by thought (generally now have been trying two taps for yes one tap for no), and the sentience of the experience can vary based on the practitioner's level or source of the spirit itself, they were talking about one's who previously trained to very high levels before passing such as John Chang's former teacher that when it apported, it's voice was able to be heard by everyone in the room without the messages having to be reiterated by the medium.

Also others who attend seances for the first time experience things like the table tipping, the table feeling soft or like Jello under their hands, but going on from the group and attempting the same process with relaxation they are unable to get the results to reoccur on their own or with another group, which is the reason I was looking for advice on how to conduct or advance in that art (maybe should've named it table tipping advice lol).

Anyways what I remember from Daniel Dunglas Home's book, is his mediumship practice advanced from rapping noises on the walls (also heard randomly throughout the day), then objects such as tables moving by themselves, and finally years later the conscious levitation of himself and other people.

You possibly also misread me so thanks for your advice as well as that is when I have also noticed more of the strange things or energy phenomena in my development occurring. Have a good one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1O9Piano
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Seance Advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seance Advice?   Seance Advice? EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 4:17 pm

I don't know very much about John Chang or the Magus of Java. I hear he's an interesting character.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Seance Advice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seance Advice?   Seance Advice? Empty

Back to top Go down

Seance Advice?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1