Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

wheel - Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video) Empty
PostSubject: Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video)   wheel - Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video) EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 11:30 am

Hello all,

This morning energy was still good. I managed to initiate them to turn my psi wheel under glass. All I had succeeded until now under glass is ¼ turn after several minutes. Yesterday I got in a glass box and now under glass bubble. I know this is a bit long and very little but one day I will present you a video and turn it more easily with and without hands. Be kind.

Last edited by gtr on Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video)   wheel - Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 4:31 am

Very good! I personally struggle with the under glass psi wheel, so you're stronger than me in that department!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video)   wheel - Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 6:59 am

Probably b/c in your, I don't think the container is actually glass. Maybe it'z plastic, I dunno. HIS is glass. I guess that makes a difference, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video)   wheel - Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 7:07 am

Thank you very much Mark! There is a strange feature, do it several months I'm running the psi wheel counterclockwise. In the previous video in the glass box and in this video, turn it clockwise even with my right hand only. I can say anything but it seems that the energy reflection in the glass, which can explain it turn in the opposite direction.

Teresa Kinsley, the container is real glass, not plastic because the plastic is too sensitive to static.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video)   wheel - Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:54 am

Srry, I could've said your name. Yours had great progress, gtr. Keep it up! Smile
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video)   wheel - Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:02 am

thank you very much Teresa Kinsley! :-)
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video)   wheel - Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 11:24 am

Teresa Kinsley, the container is real glass, not plastic because the plastic is too sensitive to static.

This, I agree with. My main TK practice(though I don't bother training that much anymore) is a paper psi-wheel under glass. Foil psi-wheels are being used so mainstream and they are better when getting started. But moving paper ones are quite more convincing since they are heavier which makes the chance of static less. Alike you said about plastic. Great to know that you are actually distinguishing actual Tk against possible coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video)   wheel - Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video) EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:02 pm

How could I get this straight? GTR's is glass, Mark's is plastic,in my opinion. Srry, didn't mean to argue. Sad
Back to top Go down
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video)   wheel - Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 2:08 pm

wheres the video?
Back to top Go down
Dhira
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video)   wheel - Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video) EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 9:35 pm

IndigoTeen98 wrote:

This, I agree with. My main TK practice(though I don't bother training that much anymore) is a paper psi-wheel under glass. Foil psi-wheels are being used so mainstream and they are better when getting started. But moving paper ones are quite more convincing since they are heavier which makes the chance of static less. Alike you said about plastic. Great to know that you are actually distinguishing actual Tk against possible coincidence.
Just curios as to why you don't train it much any more?

I used to watch your videos, but I can't find them - did you delete them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video)   wheel - Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Psi wheel under glass, first successful (video)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1