Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to visit the Akashic Record

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
EssaLove
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
EssaLove

How to visit the Akashic Record - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to visit the Akashic Record   How to visit the Akashic Record - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:04 am

we are in the beginning of the golden age which empower our spiritual power and journey.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: How to visit the Akashic Record   How to visit the Akashic Record - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:12 am

Indeed. Since the end of 2012. And this is a year where many secrets will be revealed.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: How to visit the Akashic Record   How to visit the Akashic Record - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:33 am

^^ nazir in the good book it states things will be revealed towards the end times, if you observe correctly you will notice a spike in alien sightings, big foot sightings, the last of the crystal skulls is being found, people are being awakened to the mischiveous government scandals its a good time for the rest of history but a bad time for us living in the now as we are the front liners
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: How to visit the Akashic Record   How to visit the Akashic Record - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:53 am

The Akashic Records is the source of all events and phenomena in the universe. Existing outside of time, it stores and archives information of all possibilities and events, past, present, and future, of the world.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
dorkmaster4000
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to visit the Akashic Record   How to visit the Akashic Record - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:21 pm

I have been accessing the Akashik Records / Cosmic Consciousness / Collective Subconscious since i was a child. My method is as simple as it really is considering i have been doing it since young. I wasn't into the occult or magick or anything then. But dreams and premonitions were natural. Before going to bed i would do what i can subprog today, subliminal programming. Is actually very simple. When young it was a billion times easier. I'd say once before i go to bed what i wanted to experience in the dream realm, and when asleep would with great accuracy, achieve it. As an adult its still kind of Simple, but you have much more dwelling in your mind as an adult. The trick is this. Make sure your goal is the last thing you think about before finally falling asleep. Meditate in the posture you would sleep in, and relax your entire body one part at a time until relaxed completely. Now keep your focus on the simple statement. As a kid id say, i wanna dream about being an astronaut or, i want to know the answers to tomorrows math test. Having experienced it before i had "expectations". Look up double slit theory Dr quantum on YouTube. Now a days i would word it "i will" dream of who i meet tomorrow. The idea is to set in your mind the expected outcome of success while also having it the last thought your goal, before fallingasleep for spirit will do the rest subconsciously. Practice and build faith and expectation. Start small like what will your wife/mom make for breakfast, because your mind can draw educated assumptions and build your confidence which will in turn make accuracy and results as you trust yourself to seek and get the job done.
-The wise man
Back to top Go down
Liv
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Liv

PostSubject: Re: How to visit the Akashic Record   How to visit the Akashic Record - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:45 am

I wonder if the Emerald Tablets are the same knowledge as the Akashic Records just different words, from different time periods?
I recently watched an intriguing video from Spirit Science channel on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw
Back to top Go down
gnshlvr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
gnshlvr

PostSubject: Re: How to visit the Akashic Record   How to visit the Akashic Record - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:47 pm

dorkmaster4000 wrote:
The wise man

Great words, you should create a topic with some of your experiences!  cheers
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: How to visit the Akashic Record   How to visit the Akashic Record - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:54 am

I thought the Emerald Tablets were physical tablets that could be interpreted by meditating on what was written on them. From this perspective, the Emerald Tablets would be like a book, whereas the Akashic records would be a library of infinite information.

Doreal's translation of the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, at Crystalinks
Read it a few years ago. It contains a lot of wisdom on astral travel and enlightenment .. though, it's written in verse form.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to visit the Akashic Record   How to visit the Akashic Record - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to visit the Akashic Record

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2