Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NO SEX AND THE EFFECT OF SEX ON CHAKRAS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

NO SEX AND THE EFFECT OF SEX ON CHAKRAS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO SEX AND THE EFFECT OF SEX ON CHAKRAS   NO SEX AND THE EFFECT OF SEX ON CHAKRAS - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:00 am

To me it seems it's a matter of definition - a matter of how we define "sex" and what we mean by "no sex" or by "celibacy".

A quick summary of how I see it:

Sexual energy is the key to higher realms of consciousness, which is why we shouldn't waste it. Semen is a concentrate of life energy and it takes months to fully reproduce. Celibacy is about avoiding ejaculation in order to maintain the energy and transform it by moving it up the chakras (and thus increasing its frequency). Without celibacy there's a drain of energy that the body tries to compensate for (it needs to consume more food, it needs to sleep more and it takes more time to process it all). Having that constant drain of energy is not a problem, it simply slows progress. However, by cultivating sexual energy (either by sex or without) and transforming it properly, progress is sped up tremendously.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/

NO SEX AND THE EFFECT OF SEX ON CHAKRAS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2