Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telekinesis: a good day and a bad day (video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Telekinesis - Telekinesis: a good day and a bad day (video) Empty
PostSubject: Telekinesis: a good day and a bad day (video)    Telekinesis - Telekinesis: a good day and a bad day (video) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 1:41 am

Hello everyone,

Things are going well for several days, the first video (psi wheel 11,45cm cardboard).
And one day everything goes second video (small aluminum paper psi wheel)

Last edited by gtr on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: a good day and a bad day (video)    Telekinesis - Telekinesis: a good day and a bad day (video) EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:00 am

I'm going through the same thing you gtr!
I was able to move with ease even a straw, and now I just barely move my psi wheel.

But regard the first video, I'm spinning my psi wheel like you, now I need to spin to the other side and get more control.
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: a good day and a bad day (video)    Telekinesis - Telekinesis: a good day and a bad day (video) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 10:07 am

Personally I hate working with a straw because it moves too easily due to static electricity, unless you keep your hands still. Unfortunately people using straws, always moving his hands.

I practiced for a certain time with my left hand to rotate it clockwise it worked well. Unfortunately for several months, I dropped the left hand and I always practice with the right hand clockwise.

Thank!
Back to top Go down
msic5
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
msic5

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: a good day and a bad day (video)    Telekinesis - Telekinesis: a good day and a bad day (video) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 3:00 pm

gtr wrote:
For those who ask the question, ''Is what I'm living alone in this?'' No, it happens to us all. In telekinesis there are good and bad day. I wonder if Mark lives as the same thing.

unnngh, amen. There are days when it just doesn't work the way you want it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telekinesis: a good day and a bad day (video)    Telekinesis - Telekinesis: a good day and a bad day (video) Empty

Back to top Go down

Telekinesis: a good day and a bad day (video)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1