Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tony09
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Hello again   Hello again EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 2:16 pm

Hey everyone,
Its been a while since I've been on here or done anything with my PK training. I'm not going to go into detail about why I've been gone but to make a long story short: my family and I have been dealing with some things that have had a big affect on all of us. I wish that it would have never happened but the past is the past. All that matters now is that its over and done with.  I've been on a very long break from PK for a few months mostly because I've lacked motivation to start practicing again up to this point. Despite all of that there have been some good things have happened to me. I've started eating healthier and I've been working out a lot. I still got a long way to go but so far I've lost 20 pounds. Coming back after this break, I feel much healthier and I have a much better mindset then before. This time I want to focus on learning more about energy, seeing auras, and connecting with my higher consciessness.  I hope to come back stronger and better than ever.
Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this post and have an awesome day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 3:01 pm

Great to have you back buddy!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com

Hello again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top