Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .
 

 World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
avatar

Posts : 3454
Join date : 2013-07-18

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:30 pm

I agree with you R9, the Hindu gods wanted to make a new era out of the destruction of the old. What I said wasn't directed on you, but how the people think in general. Sadly many good people who do go to war is because they are out of options and forced to defend themselves.
A famous example of your point is WWII. After it they ended the holocaust and Hitler's era. But it never truly stopped it all. There will always be new problems after wars and sooner then problems resolving with non-violence from both sides. Soon after the WWII there was the Cold War. But if we could find a way to convince people to stop seeking war(it won't easy since it's men's nature to think problems through in an offensive matter) and be in peace with each other we could stop these conflicts for long periods. I'm not saying we could totally stop conflicts(nothing is one-sided), but we could resolve to maintain the situation neutral more longer then wars ever had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy_4Nx2BkGlSj3F5WPeqePg
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:53 am

Quote :
Sadly many good people who do go to war is because they are out of options and forced to defend themselves.

A symptom of Iron Age/Kali Yuga. Sad, isn't it?

Quote :
There will always be new problems after wars and sooner then problems resolving with non-violence from both sides. Soon after the WWII there was the Cold War. But if we could find a way to convince people to stop seeking war(it won't easy since it's men's nature to think problems through in an offensive matter) and be in peace with each other we could stop these conflicts for long periods. I'm not saying we could totally stop conflicts(nothing is one-sided), but we could resolve to maintain the situation neutral more longer then wars ever had.

There are divine spiritual wars between good and evil, which I find quite natural for some reason. In contrast, the physical wars we see today are nothing but superficial symptoms of ignorance and spiritual absence, meaning they can only be solved by destroying ignorance and reviving spirituality -- which is not possible until this era ends as I said above.

There are only 3 World Wars and the last one is at the end of this dark era. In the new era, believe me, there will be minimal or almost no conflicts, no wars -- if there's any, it would be a divine spiritual war between good and evil, not over money or land, or different spiritual principles (frequently present in Silver and Bronze Ages).

All they teach in school as "history" are from this dark era only. Anything before that is completely disregarded and avoided by billions of ignorant fools. Religious texts however do provide some clues but they are all contaminated and falsified to varying degrees for political purposes. In other words, no history or religious book will tell us exactly what it's going to be like in the new era.

But there are "common" ideas present in ALL religions. The Great flood being one of them. They all talk about a cycle, how there's an end time for each cycle and the new beginning will yield the most peaceful/moral state. And I "know" that's true. So let's be optimistic for the new era. We will get there after the hard times. Darkest before the dawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 619
Join date : 2013-08-19
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:29 pm

What does the Ferguson riot have to do with a nuclear war? Big things happen everyday, it's just a coincidence.

_________________
Life isn't measured in time, but in progress...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:24 pm

Quote :
What does the Ferguson riot have to do with a nuclear war? Big things happen everyday, it's just a coincidence.

Post-war anarchism exists because war exists. Global anti-government movement and World War are interrelated.

I've been closely monitoring world news since early August. Both common sense and my experience say that big things do not happen everyday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 140
Join date : 2014-07-04
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:43 pm

Kalki wrote:
Quote :
What does the Ferguson riot have to do with a nuclear war? Big things happen everyday, it's just a coincidence.

Post-war anarchism exists because war exists. Global anti-government movement and World War are interrelated.

I've been closely monitoring world news since early August. Both common sense and my experience say that big things do not happen everyday.
To quote Jerry Seinfeld
"It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper."

_________________
This is it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:13 am

Thought wrote:
Kalki wrote:
Quote :
What does the Ferguson riot have to do with a nuclear war? Big things happen everyday, it's just a coincidence.

Post-war anarchism exists because war exists. Global anti-government movement and World War are interrelated.

I've been closely monitoring world news since early August. Both common sense and my experience say that big things do not happen everyday.
To quote Jerry Seinfeld
"It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper."

Newspaper is what is presented by the "authority". That "authority" is fully controlled by demons who are now ruling the world. At least on the surface, "they" decide what is historically significant, and "they" are the ones who will cause the nuclear war on a specific date in accord with the numerology I found.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 619
Join date : 2013-08-19
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:34 am

Yeah right Smile The world is controlled by evil demons who want to destroy all the power that they have because why not? Sounds plausable.

Is there any proof that they're demons? And what should make me believe you? I know something's happening, but I don't know when. Also I'm quite surprised that this so called 'WWIII' isn't going on yet. I don't even see a cause for it happening yet.

_________________
Life isn't measured in time, but in progress...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:24 am

Quote :
Yeah right  The world is controlled by evil demons who want to destroy all the power that they have because why not? Sounds plausable. 

Their time (Iron Age/Kali Yuga) is about to end and they have planned destruction at the end of their time. They are not destroying their power - the elites are but not the demons who are behind the elites. Their power is spiritual and is about to greatly reduce as the Golden Age begins. So it makes sense for them to throw a big party right before they retire from Earth.

Quote :
Is there any proof that they're demons? And what should make me believe you? I know something's happening, but I don't know when. Also I'm quite surprised that this so called 'WWIII' isn't going on yet. I don't even see a cause for it happening yet.

Did you need a scientific proof before you decide to first try telekinesis? Perhaps all you needed were your own intuition and experience.

You don't have to believe me. The main purpose of this prediction is to let people know the truth 'in hindsight' as I do not expect anyone to fully believe in what I say until it happens right in front of their eyes. For example, you would believe the existence of "Illuminati" and associated numerology if the nuclear war happens on 17 Dec, wouldn't you? Being aware of such truth is important so you could guard your spirit against demons during the spiritual war that should peak next year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan


Posts : 140
Join date : 2014-08-29

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:11 am

I found Jerry Seinfeld's quote simply ingenious.  Laughing

@New Psychic: I would also say that WWIII is already on-going and has been for years, if not more. Also, in case the Fukushima incident wasn't a natural disaster, I guess with a little term-bending, we could say it's already a nuclear war. In addition, WWIII is a media war and a cyber-war. Perhaps it could be even said that WWIII is no longer a war between countries, but between people and the so-called elites (war on terrorismus and stuff). It's all a matter of definition and we shall see if / what the timeline will be in history books in the future.

Related to the Fukushima incident, I've encountered a lot of different theories. Whether it was a natural event, radar / HAARP induced seismological event or if an underground nuke was used for the earth-quake, lasers from space, internal sabotage etc. I once checked aerophotos and satellite imagery of that place .. to my untrained eyes it looked as if the reactors had exploded outside-in. But then again, the images looked slightly suspicious (repetitive patterns, which indicate photoshop activity).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice


Posts : 456
Join date : 2013-08-20
Age : 19
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Most of the world signed a treaty on banning nukes, ww3 wont happen on December 17, even United States and Russia signed it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Quote :
Most of the world signed a treaty on banning nukes, ww3 wont happen on December 17, even United States and Russia signed it

The question is not Will they really ban the nuclear weapon, but Why are they discussing it "now"? If anything, it supports my prediction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan


Posts : 140
Join date : 2014-08-29

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:47 am

This is a very good analysis, in my opinion:
https://fmashiri.wordpress.com/2014/12/09/war-under-a-nuclear-umbrella/

The fact that it's banned doesn't mean there aren't people itching to use it. Like with any addiction, they want to induce it in such a way that they wouldn't have to take the blame for it, so that from their perspective it happened on its own. They want to use it but they cannot be the first, because they know the first one won't survive the nuclear response. So they're waging war in other countries, hoping it would escalate so that they have their excuse to use one of those A-wesome bombs on a region that's far enough from them and that wouldn't trigger a shower of missiles on them in response.

Some serious effort has been put into avoiding the nuclear war. Back when nuclear warheads were first tested, it was carefully planned so that multiple battling countries would get their nuclear missiles ready roughly at the same time. Each time a nuclear war was planned (since 80's at least), it was postponed just before the deadline due to some unforeseen events. Reference reading:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_firesky.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/reichblacksun/contents.htm#Contents

Also, I have heard that aliens have beacons distributed around the universe and that a nuclear explosion causes them to drift. A full-scale nuclear war would not only destroy most of mankind, maybe even Earth, but more importantly, cause issues in the space communication and navigation of a lot of alien races. If our wars wouldn't cause problems to other races, they would avoid intervention (an universal law of sorts). However, since this is no longer only our own issue, it is claimed that there are several races helping humans solve the problem without resorting to a nuclear war.

May I ask why you've announced this prediction? Is it out of curiosity to see if you can predict something this big? Does it matter for you if you're right but there comes a nuclear war and you die along with billions of other humans? Or perhaps you're hoping that announcing it will make a difference?

Dear Kalki, your predictions may be correct. Who knows, maybe you've even predicted one of the many scheduled dates for the nuclear war.

However, there is a lot of effort that's put into making your prediction wrong. People are working hard to save the world while it's still feasible - would you help them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:39 pm

Sussch wrote:
This is a very good analysis, in my opinion:
https://fmashiri.wordpress.com/2014/12/09/war-under-a-nuclear-umbrella/

The fact that it's banned doesn't mean there aren't people itching to use it. Like with any addiction, they want to induce it in such a way that they wouldn't have to take the blame for it, so that from their perspective it happened on its own. They want to use it but they cannot be the first, because they know the first one won't survive the nuclear response. So they're waging war in other countries, hoping it would escalate so that they have their excuse to use one of those A-wesome bombs on a region that's far enough from them and that wouldn't trigger a shower of missiles on them in response.

Very good.

Sussch wrote:

Some serious effort has been put into avoiding the nuclear war. Back when nuclear warheads were first tested, it was carefully planned so that multiple battling countries would get their nuclear missiles ready roughly at the same time. Each time a nuclear war was planned (since 80's at least), it was postponed just before the deadline due to some unforeseen events. Reference reading:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_firesky.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/reichblacksun/contents.htm#Contents

Maybe there have been some efforts in the past, but as I explained before, all things including such efforts are predetermined.

Sussch wrote:

Also, I have heard that aliens have beacons distributed around the universe and that a nuclear explosion causes them to drift. A full-scale nuclear war would not only destroy most of mankind, maybe even Earth, but more importantly, cause issues in the space communication and navigation of a lot of alien races. If our wars wouldn't cause problems to other races, they would avoid intervention (an universal law of sorts). However, since this is no longer only our own issue, it is claimed that there are several races helping humans solve the problem without resorting to a nuclear war.

As a firm believer of psychogenesis (spiritual ability to create physical matters including life), I believe that most of these "aliens" are in fact physical forms created by strong spirits (e.g. few high rank angels and demons). It is not unknown that human spirits can retain the physical spiritual energy (Yang) when their bodies die. Unity of Yang and Yin energies is the key to the power of God/creation. Perhaps there is a planet where these beings reside (e.g. Sirius), but much less physically than most alien believers may think. The technologies they use are probably real, although they don't really need them to survive given their highly advanced spiritual abilities. The antigravity/free energy magnetism is nothing new (e.g. John Searl, Tesla), and I don't see why they can't create such high tech objects with their minds. If one believes in spirits, then one should note that beings with such highly advanced physical abilities should also possess at least the equivalent spiritual abilities.

Sussch wrote:

May I ask why you've announced this prediction? Is it out of curiosity to see if you can predict something this big? Does it matter for you if you're right but there comes a nuclear war and you die along with billions of other humans? Or perhaps you're hoping that announcing it will make a difference?

Since the beginning of this year, I intuitively knew that the nuclear war would happen anytime from August to December 2014. After seeing the MH17 incidence in July, I started wondering if the numerology can determine the exact date of World War 3. And I began to discover the numerology for 28 Aug, 21 Sep, 30 Oct, and recently 25 Nov and 17 Dec.

Why publish it? Any human would have published such findings for similar reasons: sharing new knowledge, expressing originality, proving oneself to others; just what a scientist does -- you'd know that I am a scientist by training if you read the beginning of my paper.

But there were few more important reasons:
(1) To warn people in the relatively truthful conspiracy community who deserve to survive
(2) To let people know the truth [that all events are predetermined, under the influence of higher beings] at least in hindsight, so the people who survive won't be as ignorant as now.


Sussch wrote:

Dear Kalki, your predictions may be correct. Who knows, maybe you've even predicted one of the many scheduled dates for the nuclear war.

Nope, only 17 Dec is the date of the nuclear war. The previous dates were historically and numerologically significant and relevant to the nuclear war.

Sussch wrote:

However, there is a lot of effort that's put into making your prediction wrong. People are working hard to save the world while it's still feasible - would you help them?

My duty is to maintain and preserve the good in this world as opposed to my brother Shiva who destroys and transforms the world. Obviously he is in charge of this world now. I know I will have my time soon but not until the nuclear war happens — I’m still in the middle of transition as I emphasised few times before. Until then, I have no true power to preserve this world even if I wanted to. I will preserve the good while destroying ignorance and filth to establish the new world.

I’m not asking you to believe that I am the avatar of Vishnu — hell I don’t even have the power to prove it now (if not for my spirit father, I wouldn’t have survived this far), but I intuitively know that I am him as there have to be strong reasons for everything I have gone through, and the fact that I am the only one who could see the whole truth (it’s not about “physical” intelligence, I am aware that there are better scientists than me, better artists than me). Perhaps you might believe that you just had a nice conversation with Kalki once the nuclear war happens on 17 Dec, which leads to the third reason why I announced my prediction: To give hope to believers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Summary of Why the nuclear war on 17 Dec 2014
http://i.imgur.com/oEBGWVY.png

Last Numerology for 17 12 2014 (26 10 4712) Revealed: http://i.imgur.com/VhjJAVk.png
Back to top Go down
View user profile
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 619
Join date : 2013-08-19
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:25 pm

If there is a nuclear war, well predicted. If not, you've basically made a fool out of yourself.

Also, can you explain how to read those number circle graph thingys?

_________________
Life isn't measured in time, but in progress...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:00 pm

Quote :


If there is a nuclear war, well predicted. If not, you've basically made a fool out of yourself.

Also, can you explain how to read those number circle graph thingys?

If you show me mutual respect, then I would be pleased to provide explanations with mutual respect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The heretic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan


Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-12-18

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:57 am

Kalki do you have any comments on why your prediction failed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 619
Join date : 2013-08-19
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:06 am

We're all still here Smile I'm also quite curious why your prediction failed

_________________
Life isn't measured in time, but in progress...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:15 am

New Psychic wrote:
We're all still here Smile I'm also quite curious why your prediction failed

I will say it again: If you show me mutual respect, then I will answer with mutual respect. I went through a pile of hateful comments on my YouTube video, but just now I received 3 kind messages despite the fact they prepared food and water just because of my prediction. Of course I genuinely apologised to them, but I'm not going to apologise to those who attacked me with 'sarcastic' and hateful comments.

The heretic wrote:
Kalki do you have any comments on why your prediction failed?

The prediction failed because the numerology I found was false or it meant something else other than the nuclear war on 17 Dec 2014.

Sussch wrote:
Dear Kalki, your predictions may be correct. Who knows, maybe you've even predicted one of the many scheduled dates for the nuclear war.

Sorry to disappoint you Sussch. Although I 'believe' I am the real Kalki because of what I have gone through, the truth is that I do not "know" who I really am, much like the billions of people who have been spiritually suppressed in this era. Whoever my spirit is, I simply believe in myself no matter what happens, and I believe everyone should do the same, it is the disbelief in oneself that creates evil deeds. And for that reason, I will believe whatever happened today or in this month, I will consider it as a learning lesson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 565
Join date : 2014-02-21
Age : 28
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Kalki wrote:
New Psychic wrote:
We're all still here Smile I'm also quite curious why your prediction failed

I will say it again: If you show me mutual respect, then I will answer with mutual respect. I went through a pile of hateful comments on my YouTube video, but just now I received 3 kind messages despite the fact they prepared food and water just because of my prediction. Of course I genuinely apologised to them, but I'm not going to apologise to those who attacked me with 'sarcastic' and hateful comments.

The heretic wrote:
Kalki do you have any comments on why your prediction failed?

The prediction failed because the numerology I found was false or it meant something else other than the nuclear war on 17 Dec 2014.

Sussch wrote:
Dear Kalki, your predictions may be correct. Who knows, maybe you've even predicted one of the many scheduled dates for the nuclear war.

Sorry to disappoint you Sussch. Although I 'believe' I am the real Kalki because of what I have gone through, the truth is that I do not "know" who I really am, much like the billions of people who have been spiritually suppressed in this era. Whoever my spirit is, I simply believe in myself no matter what happens, and I believe everyone should do the same, it is the disbelief in oneself that creates evil deeds. And for that reason, I will believe whatever happened today or in this month, I will consider it as a learning lesson.

Well, yesterday Russia invited Kim Jong Un for visit. It doesn't sound good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:26 pm

Haddock wrote:
Kalki wrote:
New Psychic wrote:
We're all still here Smile I'm also quite curious why your prediction failed

I will say it again: If you show me mutual respect, then I will answer with mutual respect. I went through a pile of hateful comments on my YouTube video, but just now I received 3 kind messages despite the fact they prepared food and water just because of my prediction. Of course I genuinely apologised to them, but I'm not going to apologise to those who attacked me with 'sarcastic' and hateful comments.

The heretic wrote:
Kalki do you have any comments on why your prediction failed?

The prediction failed because the numerology I found was false or it meant something else other than the nuclear war on 17 Dec 2014.

Sussch wrote:
Dear Kalki, your predictions may be correct. Who knows, maybe you've even predicted one of the many scheduled dates for the nuclear war.

Sorry to disappoint you Sussch. Although I 'believe' I am the real Kalki because of what I have gone through, the truth is that I do not "know" who I really am, much like the billions of people who have been spiritually suppressed in this era. Whoever my spirit is, I simply believe in myself no matter what happens, and I believe everyone should do the same, it is the disbelief in oneself that creates evil deeds. And for that reason, I will believe whatever happened today or in this month, I will consider it as a learning lesson.

Well, yesterday Russia invited Kim Jong Un for visit. It doesn't sound good.

Yes. Soon after Russian ruble crashed; Finland now literally rejects rubles. It's very obvious that there will be a nuclear war in the near future. That's why I even tried to predict its date using numerology. If you watched the video, then you would at least partially agree that the numerology plays a big part for all the historically significant dates. But the numerology for WW3 date remains enigmatic. I guess we have only 13 days to see if the numerology for 2014 is true or not. Maybe it's 2015 like many people say. But since that psychic under hypnosis in the video agrees with the numerology/symbolism I found, I still think it should be within this year. Also December fits very well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:56 pm

Possible, but not guaranteed, dates are:

22 Dec 2014 (01 11 4712)
01 + 11 +14 = 26
Only remaining date in this month, which draws a horizontal line on the clock.
356-9 [11-9]

26 Dec 2014 (05 11 4712)
05 + 11 + 14 = 30
360-5 [6-5]

31 Dec 2014 (10 11 4712)
10 + 11 + 14 = 35
365-0 [11-12]

I have a weird feeling that 31 Dec will be when it happens because it's literally the end (of the year). But yeah, I really have no idea haha, at least I tried and got few 'minor' hits (28 Aug which definitely means something, 21 Sep, 30 Oct and 25 Nov).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
avatar

Posts : 619
Join date : 2013-08-19
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:26 pm

The only thing that happened on the 17th was that the US and Cuba have normal relations again. This seems like the complete opposite of a WWIII. Well, we'll see if those future dates are important Smile I'm not trying to discourage you, but it's just that so far I'm not really convinced about this prediction. You know, with the dates changing again and again. If you could explain me something about those numbers, I could perhaps change my attitude and see the prediction for myself. I know you might not really like me, but I think you have a reason to have predicted those dates and that got me curious ^_^

_________________
Life isn't measured in time, but in progress...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The heretic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan


Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-12-18

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:39 pm

To be honest, and I'm not purposefully trying to attack you here, but firstly to list a series of dates and frame it as "not guaranteed" is both hedging your bets and also a bit of a "get out of jail free" card.
Secondly, your posts did interest me due to the passion and research you seem to have put in, and therefore I followed the thread daily, however a post by you on Nov 27th, where you firstly quoted Ruminatty saying "your good! Damn!" And then proceeded to state the 5th December would be "a big major escalation and turning point" was deleted when nothing happened on the day and replaced with the same "your good! Damn!" Quote and a new date of the 12th for a "turning point", this was edited by you on the 13th to remove the 12th and enter a big paragraph about oil prices etc.
It's entirely this type of attempt to put oneself across as a psychic that seems more ego fuelled than anything else and in truth makes a further mockery out of a subject which demands deeper serious investigation, which is unlikely to take place with actions such as this.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with giving a prediction and it being wrong, if anything it's noble to go out on a limb, but have honesty about doing it. It's deeply disappointing to see tripe like this suck you in and achieve nothing but set the entire subject back. I'm not at all saying I hoped WW3 would start when you stated, only a fool would, but have more honesty about both your failings and your alleged "work" in the subject, stop framing yourself as some keeper of hidden knowledge and trying to imply you are spiritually enlightened more than others. The field of research in this area will never be taken seriously when posts like this yours are made.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kalki
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2014-10-02

PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:17 am

New Psychic wrote:
The only thing that happened on the 17th was that the US and Cuba have normal relations again. This seems like the complete opposite of a WWIII.

Yes and no. It's like stealing an ally from Russia, worsening the current relationship. And there were other major things happened like Finland stopped recognising rubles for trade (it's big) and the first ever clash between US ground troops and ISIS.

New Psychic wrote:

Well, we'll see if those future dates are important  I'm not trying to discourage you, but it's just that so far I'm not really convinced about this prediction. You know, with the dates changing again and again. If you could explain me something about those numbers, I could perhaps change my attitude and see the prediction for myself. I know you might not really like me, but I think you have a reason to have predicted those dates and that got me curious ^_^

The reasons were explained well in the video slides and on the png files. But that doesn't matter any more. After all the hard work I put into this numerology, I deeply realised 3 things:

1) humility - doesn't matter how good I am at analysing all these numbers, what matters is how close you are to your spirit, which leads to:
2) power of spirit is essential to know the future with 100% accuracy and certainty
3) power of belief can help you to get close to your spirit - not to mention myself but a lot of people on YouTube believed my numerology till the very last minute. It is the belief that initiates spiritual power which can overcome physical reality and one's logical mind. This reminds me how I could do things I can't do normally like electrogenesis, stunning bugs, teleport in a semi-trance and semi-hypnotic state. Complete belief yields the god-like power that can easily overcome one's physical mind.

When I talked about mutual respect, I meant that no one should attack anyone no matter how wrong the person may be. You basically said 'You are a fool if your prediction fails' which is considered as an attack. As you may already know, I am very well aware it's easy to get overwhelmed by temper and impatience, and start denouncing others directly or sarcastically. I myself have done this millions of times if not more and owe the same amount of apology. Denouncing another regardless of the severity is considered immoral. Just look at the world that is seemingly about to have the third world war. It all started from little things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order    

Back to top Go down
 

World War 3 [Nov 22, 2017] Truth Thesis of Nuclear End-Time Illuminati Numerology & New World Order

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

 Similar topics

-
» PELË - The greatest football player of all times!
» TRUTH SHOCK TV - 2017 END TIMES: SO WHAT'S UP WITH THE WORLD?
» Swami vivekanantha, in World parliament of Religion , America chicaco , 1893
» JOY TO THE WORLD, THE LORD HAS COME, LET EARTH RECEIVE HER KING
» A Famous Medium passes into the Spirit World.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Extrasensory Perception (E.S.P)-