Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

? ? ? ? ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:30 pm

I agree with you R9, the Hindu gods wanted to make a new era out of the destruction of the old. What I said wasn't directed on you, but how the people think in general. Sadly many good people who do go to war is because they are out of options and forced to defend themselves.
A famous example of your point is WWII. After it they ended the holocaust and Hitler's era. But it never truly stopped it all. There will always be new problems after wars and sooner then problems resolving with non-violence from both sides. Soon after the WWII there was the Cold War. But if we could find a way to convince people to stop seeking war(it won't easy since it's men's nature to think problems through in an offensive matter) and be in peace with each other we could stop these conflicts for long periods. I'm not saying we could totally stop conflicts(nothing is one-sided), but we could resolve to maintain the situation neutral more longer then wars ever had.
Back to top Go down

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:53 am

?

Last edited by ? on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 10:29 pm

What does the Ferguson riot have to do with a nuclear war? Big things happen everyday, it's just a coincidence.
Back to top Go down

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:24 pm

?

Back to top Go down
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:43 pm

Kalki wrote:
Quote :
What does the Ferguson riot have to do with a nuclear war? Big things happen everyday, it's just a coincidence.

Post-war anarchism exists because war exists. Global anti-government movement and World War are interrelated.

I've been closely monitoring world news since early August. Both common sense and my experience say that big things do not happen everyday.
To quote Jerry Seinfeld
"It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world every day always just exactly fits the newspaper."
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:13 am

?

Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:34 am

Yeah right Smile The world is controlled by evil demons who want to destroy all the power that they have because why not? Sounds plausable.

Is there any proof that they're demons? And what should make me believe you? I know something's happening, but I don't know when. Also I'm quite surprised that this so called 'WWIII' isn't going on yet. I don't even see a cause for it happening yet.
Back to top Go down

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:24 am

?

Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:11 am

I found Jerry Seinfeld's quote simply ingenious.  Laughing

@New Psychic: I would also say that WWIII is already on-going and has been for years, if not more. Also, in case the Fukushima incident wasn't a natural disaster, I guess with a little term-bending, we could say it's already a nuclear war. In addition, WWIII is a media war and a cyber-war. Perhaps it could be even said that WWIII is no longer a war between countries, but between people and the so-called elites (war on terrorismus and stuff). It's all a matter of definition and we shall see if / what the timeline will be in history books in the future.

Related to the Fukushima incident, I've encountered a lot of different theories. Whether it was a natural event, radar / HAARP induced seismological event or if an underground nuke was used for the earth-quake, lasers from space, internal sabotage etc. I once checked aerophotos and satellite imagery of that place .. to my untrained eyes it looked as if the reactors had exploded outside-in. But then again, the images looked slightly suspicious (repetitive patterns, which indicate photoshop activity).
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Most of the world signed a treaty on banning nukes, ww3 wont happen on December 17, even United States and Russia signed it
Back to top Go down

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:45 pm

?

Last edited by ? on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:47 am

This is a very good analysis, in my opinion:
https://fmashiri.wordpress.com/2014/12/09/war-under-a-nuclear-umbrella/

The fact that it's banned doesn't mean there aren't people itching to use it. Like with any addiction, they want to induce it in such a way that they wouldn't have to take the blame for it, so that from their perspective it happened on its own. They want to use it but they cannot be the first, because they know the first one won't survive the nuclear response. So they're waging war in other countries, hoping it would escalate so that they have their excuse to use one of those A-wesome bombs on a region that's far enough from them and that wouldn't trigger a shower of missiles on them in response.

Some serious effort has been put into avoiding the nuclear war. Back when nuclear warheads were first tested, it was carefully planned so that multiple battling countries would get their nuclear missiles ready roughly at the same time. Each time a nuclear war was planned (since 80's at least), it was postponed just before the deadline due to some unforeseen events. Reference reading:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_firesky.htm
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/reichblacksun/contents.htm#Contents

Also, I have heard that aliens have beacons distributed around the universe and that a nuclear explosion causes them to drift. A full-scale nuclear war would not only destroy most of mankind, maybe even Earth, but more importantly, cause issues in the space communication and navigation of a lot of alien races. If our wars wouldn't cause problems to other races, they would avoid intervention (an universal law of sorts). However, since this is no longer only our own issue, it is claimed that there are several races helping humans solve the problem without resorting to a nuclear war.

May I ask why you've announced this prediction? Is it out of curiosity to see if you can predict something this big? Does it matter for you if you're right but there comes a nuclear war and you die along with billions of other humans? Or perhaps you're hoping that announcing it will make a difference?

Dear Kalki, your predictions may be correct. Who knows, maybe you've even predicted one of the many scheduled dates for the nuclear war.

However, there is a lot of effort that's put into making your prediction wrong. People are working hard to save the world while it's still feasible - would you help them?
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:39 pm

?

Back to top Go down

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 4:46 pm

?

Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 6:25 pm

If there is a nuclear war, well predicted. If not, you've basically made a fool out of yourself.

Also, can you explain how to read those number circle graph thingys?
Back to top Go down

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 8:00 pm

?

Back to top Go down
The heretic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 9:57 am

Kalki do you have any comments on why your prediction failed?
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 10:06 am

We're all still here Smile I'm also quite curious why your prediction failed
Back to top Go down

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:15 am

?

Last edited by ? on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:42 pm

Kalki wrote:
New Psychic wrote:
We're all still here Smile I'm also quite curious why your prediction failed

I will say it again: If you show me mutual respect, then I will answer with mutual respect. I went through a pile of hateful comments on my YouTube video, but just now I received 3 kind messages despite the fact they prepared food and water just because of my prediction. Of course I genuinely apologised to them, but I'm not going to apologise to those who attacked me with 'sarcastic' and hateful comments.

The heretic wrote:
Kalki do you have any comments on why your prediction failed?

The prediction failed because the numerology I found was false or it meant something else other than the nuclear war on 17 Dec 2014.

Sussch wrote:
Dear Kalki, your predictions may be correct. Who knows, maybe you've even predicted one of the many scheduled dates for the nuclear war.

Sorry to disappoint you Sussch. Although I 'believe' I am the real Kalki because of what I have gone through, the truth is that I do not "know" who I really am, much like the billions of people who have been spiritually suppressed in this era. Whoever my spirit is, I simply believe in myself no matter what happens, and I believe everyone should do the same, it is the disbelief in oneself that creates evil deeds. And for that reason, I will believe whatever happened today or in this month, I will consider it as a learning lesson.

Well, yesterday Russia invited Kim Jong Un for visit. It doesn't sound good.
Back to top Go down

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:26 pm

?

Last edited by ? on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 5:56 pm

?

Last edited by ? on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
New Psychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
New Psychic

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:26 pm

The only thing that happened on the 17th was that the US and Cuba have normal relations again. This seems like the complete opposite of a WWIII. Well, we'll see if those future dates are important Smile I'm not trying to discourage you, but it's just that so far I'm not really convinced about this prediction. You know, with the dates changing again and again. If you could explain me something about those numbers, I could perhaps change my attitude and see the prediction for myself. I know you might not really like me, but I think you have a reason to have predicted those dates and that got me curious ^_^
Back to top Go down
The heretic
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 11:39 pm

To be honest, and I'm not purposefully trying to attack you here, but firstly to list a series of dates and frame it as "not guaranteed" is both hedging your bets and also a bit of a "get out of jail free" card.
Secondly, your posts did interest me due to the passion and research you seem to have put in, and therefore I followed the thread daily, however a post by you on Nov 27th, where you firstly quoted Ruminatty saying "your good! Damn!" And then proceeded to state the 5th December would be "a big major escalation and turning point" was deleted when nothing happened on the day and replaced with the same "your good! Damn!" Quote and a new date of the 12th for a "turning point", this was edited by you on the 13th to remove the 12th and enter a big paragraph about oil prices etc.
It's entirely this type of attempt to put oneself across as a psychic that seems more ego fuelled than anything else and in truth makes a further mockery out of a subject which demands deeper serious investigation, which is unlikely to take place with actions such as this.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with giving a prediction and it being wrong, if anything it's noble to go out on a limb, but have honesty about doing it. It's deeply disappointing to see tripe like this suck you in and achieve nothing but set the entire subject back. I'm not at all saying I hoped WW3 would start when you stated, only a fool would, but have more honesty about both your failings and your alleged "work" in the subject, stop framing yourself as some keeper of hidden knowledge and trying to imply you are spiritually enlightened more than others. The field of research in this area will never be taken seriously when posts like this yours are made.
Back to top Go down

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 12:17 am

?

Last edited by ? on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ? ? ? ? ?   ? ? ? ? ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

? ? ? ? ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top