Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You With Braces

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

You With Braces Empty
PostSubject: You With Braces   You With Braces EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 9:09 am

The 6th season of my fav show The Middle starts when Sue Heck finally gets her braces off after 8 years. Though, she starts to have her for front teeth are shifting BIG! Luckily at the end the episode, her ortho decides for her to wear a retainer.
My friend Emily got her braces off about a year ago, but never wore her retainer, even though her teeth aren't shifting at all. Although, she did say yes when her ortho asked her if she wore her retainer.
It'll b my 3rd year of braces in November. Then, something starts to nag @ me: How were you guyz when u had (or have) braces? Was it extremely painful? Did your teeth feel like their in a prison-like boot camp w/ braces? Did your teeth felt the guy who got free from prison in the Shawshank Redemption when u got 'em off? Did u SECRETLY refuse or 4got to wear your retainer? Trust me, I know it was a living hell, but I wanna know how well you've taken it. & yes, I hate them, too.
Back to top Go down
Teresa Kinsley
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Teresa Kinsley

You With Braces Empty
PostSubject: Re: You With Braces   You With Braces EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 2:08 pm

C'mon, guys. I'm dying here!
Back to top Go down

You With Braces

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Other Room :: General Discussion-