Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My first telekinesis video (not success one)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vladus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

My first telekinesis video (not success one) Empty
PostSubject: My first telekinesis video (not success one)   My first telekinesis video (not success one) EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:03 am

So i posted this to show my problem, the one i am explaining on this forum for for a while.
It s very bad, it s not even edited, it s a big fail but it explains my problem.
I recorded with my right hand with my phone.
So yeh, i dont think i were very concentred but it s fine...
This is the video /watch?v=o3fkVxaMXDo and Vladus Normalus is my channel. (New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.)
I have to say i blowed it 1 time accidentally, but i really didn t want to.
Well now i really don t know if i blowed it atleast 1 time but most of times are my real problem, not accidentally blowing.
Even if nothing works, i am happy i dreamed about telekinesis because markus said it is good and a sign to next level or something like that, even if it doesn t shows for me.
Emotionals? Hmm i tried to stop them and relax and it were like always, (inverting where i want it to rotate, or moving a bit and stop.)
Well i hate meditating and stuff like opening third eye, but ill start trying them.
I never will change my physhic abilities to any other stuff like hidro or electro or air, never.
My goal is to get telekinesis.
What do you think guys, what is the problem with me or psi wheel?
Back to top Go down
m.fischer
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
m.fischer

My first telekinesis video (not success one) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first telekinesis video (not success one)   My first telekinesis video (not success one) EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:07 am

you get connected to the wheel.. so there is not really a problem.
try to focus the center of the wheel, then your focus-point will not change everytime when it begins to move.
Back to top Go down

My first telekinesis video (not success one)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1