Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cool dream, sad it isn t real.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vladus
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Cool dream, sad it isn t real. Empty
PostSubject: Cool dream, sad it isn t real.   Cool dream, sad it isn t real. EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:16 pm

I dreamed that i am in my old house, in my old city.
I just were moving all the objects i want with telekinesis.
That was epic. (It s not first time i dream that, i did it 1 more time but when i was younger (that s why i started doing this) )
Does that mean anything, or i wish it to much and my brain thinks only about that?
Anyways i left doing exercices mediating because i never done something, never done something, even psi wheel with telekinesis.
I just tough about it sometimes, and very sad TRY to move psi wheel and paper weight and no, it doesn t do anything.
It just turns a bit to left then stops and shakes.
I don t think it is my emotionals.
I don t want to give up it because it s one of my biggest dreams in the world.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Cool dream, sad it isn t real.   Cool dream, sad it isn t real. EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:55 pm

I've had quite a few dreams of telekinesis. In my last one I really thought it was reality. I even mentioned these forums, in the dream. It was a very realistic dream. Vladus, telekinesis might be tricky. Maybe you'd like to try some other psychic exercises?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Cool dream, sad it isn t real.   Cool dream, sad it isn t real. EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:57 pm

Dreaming about telekinesis is good. It shows that your subconscious is learning how to move objects. Once the process becomes fully subconscious you will have mastered telekinesis.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Cool dream, sad it isn t real.   Cool dream, sad it isn t real. EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:24 am

I agree with you mark, to do telekinesis you need to connect with the subconscious.
I think that the more subconsciously convinced about being able to do this, the better you will perform.

Yesterday I was doing some psy wheel training, and after hours of just bouncing it, I connected with my belief system and was aware of how I was able to move the object. It then started spinning very fluently as my beliefs and emotions where very focused; sadly I couldn't tape it because as soon as I started recording it started to slow down, probably because I lost my concentration.

I really believe it is all aout how much you can believe that you can do it first, and then how much energy you are willing to invest on your training. But indeed I noticed that the times whenni actually succeded I didn't mind other ways if moving the object that weren't TK related. Such as wind, air currents etc. I noticed thinking about thise phisical properties, limits your ability to go beyond.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Cool dream, sad it isn t real.   Cool dream, sad it isn t real. EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Psyhence wrote:
I noticed thinking about these physical properties, (such as wind, air currents etc) limits your ability to go beyond.
An astute observation. You are very right of course. Unless you are an absolute pro focusing on anything other than the task at hand is a sure fire way to fail.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool dream, sad it isn t real.   Cool dream, sad it isn t real. Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool dream, sad it isn t real.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1