Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who here Smokes Marijuana?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

Who here Smokes Marijuana? Empty
PostSubject: Who here Smokes Marijuana?   Who here Smokes Marijuana? EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:14 pm

I love WEED soo soo much. I smoke it everyday. I think it is why I am so good at Telepathy, Psychic, Magic, Chi. HAHA. Who here smokes Marijuana? Let me know.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Who here Smokes Marijuana?   Who here Smokes Marijuana? EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:34 pm

Weed creates a layer of film that covers your mind and it creates a bad drug induced state of consciousness which is what we dont want we want non drug induced they are 10 times more powerful no i dont smok but i am a medical professional but to each his own Very Happy enjoy your pot lol
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Who here Smokes Marijuana?   Who here Smokes Marijuana? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 3:19 am

I smoke sometimes. But hey wait a minute, are you a cop?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Who here Smokes Marijuana?   Who here Smokes Marijuana? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 11:52 am

Weed is not necessarily a bad thing. I heard there are fake "government-made" synthetic weeds that exist which are extremely harmful to your health. However, here we try to get in this state just by meditating. As Nazir said, you can take the fast elevator up or take the long stairs up. The stairs will gain you muscle afterwards where as the elevator won't. If you can become a good enough at meditating you can feel better and more sane than this state all the time, if you only use weed you'll have to use it all the time. It's also never good to become to attached to anything physical if you can help it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
Parabol
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Who here Smokes Marijuana?   Who here Smokes Marijuana? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 2:33 pm

I smoke but " I don't inhale " New to the whole consciousness awakening so not sure if it helps or hinders my ability. The 1st time I moved the Psi wheel i was medicated but.... Dunno. I do know Rick Simpson Oil is produced from MMJ and does have huge medicinal properties. Like Jake said... Taking the fast route when I should and will be meditating more.
Back to top Go down
Strooghouli
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Strooghouli

PostSubject: Re: Who here Smokes Marijuana?   Who here Smokes Marijuana? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 2:48 pm

I meditate everyday. I use two fingers, pointer and middle finger. I use two because it is for Mentallity. While one is for chi energy, Which I now call 'SE' for Super Energy. I believe that all words have acronyms or should. Like my name SCOTT, Single Celestial Orb (or) Total Terrorism.

I use meditation with my chakra rocks and my Rock from a different planet that Aliens gave to me.
Back to top Go down
Da Vinci
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Da Vinci

PostSubject: marijuana the good and the good   Who here Smokes Marijuana? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:45 pm

I currently am not smoking do to the fact that im looking for a job but other than that i smoke every day. Marijuana helps me collect my thoughts one at a time and also lets me focus on my spiritual body allowing me to reach the vibrational stage almost instantly while astral projecting. Also it has many benefits when it comes to concentration so all you psy wheel fans be prepared to see results haha jk i don't encourage the use of marijuana but it helps me with my spiritual side. I am also for marijuana legalization and know pretty much everything about the plant and its statistics in the us and in some other countries. i even went as far as interviewing up to 50 people for whose for or against the legalization of pot and gathering the info i had some interesting results. Anybody who wants to further discuss the topic with me cant add me on Skype my name is

michaelscocco2@gmail.com

will discuss things other than pot to lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who here Smokes Marijuana?   Who here Smokes Marijuana? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who here Smokes Marijuana?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psychic Investigations :: The Psychic Room :: Psychic Discussion-