Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do i need to learn all the Chakras

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

Do i need to learn all the Chakras - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do i need to learn all the Chakras   Do i need to learn all the Chakras - Page 1 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 2:23 am

@Jaran Didn't all those replies given to you of any help to you at all o.O? I personally think some of them were pretty useful in regards to telekinesis training
Back to top Go down
jaran123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Do i need to learn all the Chakras   Do i need to learn all the Chakras - Page 1 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 9:40 am

Ok thank you .. and sorry haha
Back to top Go down
RMX4
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
RMX4

PostSubject: Re: Do i need to learn all the Chakras   Do i need to learn all the Chakras - Page 1 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:53 am

Ahh well it's okay n.n, I think for psychic training, different methods work for different people, you just have to figure out what works best with you.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Do i need to learn all the Chakras   Do i need to learn all the Chakras - Page 1 EmptySat May 23, 2015 1:42 am

Chakras are consciousness centers. People who claim they don’t exist have not practiced and noticed them… such as people who don’t believe in TK. But chakras are there, such as TK. Chi Gong would let you notice a couple of this centers, the difference of the energy in the zones of the body is clear. Not only the density, also the elemental natures of them. One needs to learn for real, don’t let an opinion suffice. To explain Yoga you need to know yoga, to practice, not simply read about it and make an opinion, this is a flawed method that is leaded merely by mind. Just like Kung Fu, it requires practice, self-awareness, you need to be able to feel without judgment. You need to be the empty cup if you want to learn. If you are full, all information will spill over, all experiences will be packed into the “”already understood”; while you think to already know the answer, you might never understand then, and become fully immersed in the illusion. Reality is a profound, intricate, multi-layered facility.
Back to top Go down
Har Siddhiswara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Har Siddhiswara

PostSubject: Re: Do i need to learn all the Chakras   Do i need to learn all the Chakras - Page 1 EmptySat May 23, 2015 2:12 am

The Chakras are not “located” on the human body. They vibrate and affect our bodies, not body. Our ten bodies are modified by the chakra spin; we are the music of chakra. Chakras relate to body, but are not the body themselves, not the physical body, not the soul, not the three minds. Upon their rotation they generate layers of the auric field, which constitutes our electromagnetic field where our bodies are contained in reality. Chakras are strains of consciousness dependent on certain vibratory oscillations. We think, we see, we feel, and we create ourselves. As we relate to our senses, to our mind, emotions and soul we reach realization of states of consciousness… true, but also these states are reached by replication of the method. Then you get to master the Art of union, by being without being. It is by replication, that the method is realized in more “embodied” terms. Then you understand the body actually IS the result of chakra, i.e root chakra relates to soul and then if it does so purely then the Kundalini raises. Not a mere coincidence that the body has organs that are centered on purification and that the kundalini “resides” there. And that as it ascends you can sense this organs associated. Not only this but also the relation to breath, to exhalation and the expulsion of certain molecules out of our system, like carbon dioxide. This may seem like a normal action to us because we are used to it, but being used to it, thinking to know about it, and being conscious of the process are three very different things. As we exhale we lose radicals contained in the air, we expel energy, electrons, we become positively charged then the kundalini can rise to the top of the head such as the Thunderbolt won’t rise to the sky until it has reached certain potential energy. The relationship between the pineal gland (related to the crown chakra) and the cells situated in the intestines (related to the Root chakra), which basically are channels of serotonin, they depend not on the physics, nor chemistry, but to consciousness. Once you accept your multilayered self, you get to manage yourself on all those layers and beyond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do i need to learn all the Chakras   Do i need to learn all the Chakras - Page 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do i need to learn all the Chakras

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1