Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Qigong, work out and tk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

Qigong, work out and tk Empty
PostSubject: Qigong, work out and tk   Qigong, work out and tk EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:38 pm

Lately I started to practice qigong to boost tk but I heard that too much/hard work out effect badly your chi. Then I started to think that could it be better that I'm not practicing these all things(qigong, work out, tk)on the same day.
Back to top Go down
superbabilon
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
superbabilon

PostSubject: Re: Qigong, work out and tk   Qigong, work out and tk EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:44 am

workout consumes your energy too, so if you practice tk then spend workout for the day later...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PsychicVietNam
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

PostSubject: Re: Qigong, work out and tk   Qigong, work out and tk EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:19 am

Don't give a flying f about what you've heard: try doing those things the same day and see how it goes. I know if I lack focus or willpower, working out is the best medicine to improve my TK, but if I do TK after an exhausting work out aftefmr enough time to be in relaxation mode, I suck at TK, but if I do TK righ after workibg out hard and still am in testosterone mode but with a relaxed mind, it works great. Just experience and see what is best for you.
Back to top Go down
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

PostSubject: Re: Qigong, work out and tk   Qigong, work out and tk EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:11 pm

@J: That's very cool to know! I'll try that out some time!! Thx! Smile
Back to top Go down
Liv
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Liv

PostSubject: Re: Qigong, work out and tk   Qigong, work out and tk EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 1:49 pm

How is your qi gong practice going?
I just started Qi gong last month! It's been a wild ride so far.
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Qigong, work out and tk   Qigong, work out and tk EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Actually better, I tried to be more relaxed and not to try so hard. Have to try some day new exercises, but it need to be simple and short, about 10-15min exercise is a bit too much for me I don't have enough concentration.
Back to top Go down
Liv
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Liv

PostSubject: Re: Qigong, work out and tk   Qigong, work out and tk EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 3:33 am

Right on. What kind of changes have you noticed in your body, mind and spirit, if any?
Back to top Go down
Haddock
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Haddock

PostSubject: Re: Qigong, work out and tk   Qigong, work out and tk EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 5:50 am

Maybe a little weight loss, relaxation and tk boost. I usually do qi gong one hour before tk exercises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Qigong, work out and tk   Qigong, work out and tk Empty

Back to top Go down

Qigong, work out and tk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1