Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Radio Interferences

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Radio Interferences Empty
PostSubject: Radio Interferences   Radio Interferences EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 4:11 am

I was just listening to my radio and the channel I was listening went fuzzy and I couldn't get it for a few minutes. It doesn't do this to often and last night I became telekinetic again, coincidence? Well I think it probably is a coincidence, so I really don't think I interfered. However some radios do not work when I get near them, and it's annoying! Thankfully my radio works when I'm near it. I've had 3 where I could interfere with it's reception if I stood in certain positions or had my hands in certain positions. I had my hand near a radio on a trip and I showed my friend, I was with, it and he called me an alien, but then he did it and it fuzzed out too, so because of that I refuse to believe the interference is anything on the psychic spectrum. Why do radio waves, waves that travel through houses, get disturbed by humans?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Radio Interferences   Radio Interferences EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:03 pm

It is psychic I can turn the Hd on and off in my grandpa's car.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Radio Interferences   Radio Interferences EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 2:09 pm

I think that may be different...
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Radio Interferences   Radio Interferences EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:08 am

You think your experience is non psychic or mine?
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Radio Interferences   Radio Interferences EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 5:10 am

Human energy can disturb technology but I'm an Indigo so I may be wrong.I know I'm an Indigo because I took a test that said inwas an Indigo.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Radio Interferences   Radio Interferences EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 10:08 am

I think yours may be psychic, but the inferences I get are just from me standing near the radio. I don't think it is psychic because a non-psychic friend of mine had the same phenomena with the radio fuzzing when he got near it. I just want to know the science of how radio waves, that go through buildings, get disturbed by non-psychic humans.
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Radio Interferences   Radio Interferences EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:51 am

The skin reflects some of the RF energy and some of it is absorbed in the body (which contains a lot of water - loss of energy via polarization). Thick wood or brick walls absorb it pretty well too. Some walls are reinforced with steel, which block the signal due to reflection.

All humans are psychic to some extent (probably any form of consciousness is). Wink
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: Radio Interferences   Radio Interferences EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 4:47 pm

Oh thanks for the science to it. Yes all humans are at least a bit psychic. There's always that connection. I feel like subconsciously every human knows how to practice psychic abilities, maybe it's in our DNA or maybe our souls? I think it's just human nature. Like only ourselves can teach us the true ability of telekinesis. Here we can tell you as much as to visualize but after that it's really up to yourself to teach you the real action that gives telekinesis. So many people want to know exactly how to learn telekinesis and how to be psychic, when I feel like they already know deep down how to do it. How it gets described it based on the opinion of the teacher. This is not so much a reliance to others but really an independent practice, so that's why I don't really take advice from others and I just sorta get there on my own because they are giving me their opinions and the actual power is known deep inside me. So if you are ever lost just look inside. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radio Interferences   Radio Interferences Empty

Back to top Go down

Radio Interferences

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1