Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott Empty
PostSubject: The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott   The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:48 am

Many of us has already passed across the youtuber: The Spiritual Catalyst. The woman speaking named Teal Scott/Swan has amazing metaphysical and life advices and informations. But was she telling the truth about her backround story? So hermain story is that since she was a child her parents sent her to these supposedly spiritual masters but then they turned out to be people from a Satanic cult(I don't remember the name but it's one that exists though). They used women as nothing more but for sacrifices, torture and sexual pleasure. And Teal said in many of her videos how her scars are there till today. And she escaped this cult in her adulthood and began a quest of answers and enlightenment.
This is an inspiring and bizarre story but sadly not true(before judging just keep reading). She passed most of her teenage years as a prisoner of this cult(going from the years around 13 to 19). But why did she wipe out her model career things? Yep, you heard me, model. Teal Scott Bosworth was a girl with a lot of interests in horseback-riding. Along with skiing and archery. And she traveled the world since she was young as a model(and a gorgeous one to be honest). Taking pictures that are often seen as her quotes pictures on facebook. And along side that even some nude pictures. "Stop talking rubbish Indigo!" Okay. I never claim something unless I have a reason to do so. Don't believe me? Here's my point: http://www.vegasinsider.com/models/photos.cfm/model/4
Most of these pictures were taken during her teenage years(especially 16). The years she was supposedly a prisoner of the Satanic cult.

So again, don't believe everything you hear or see without a reason coming from yourself.
And still, she has AMAZING informations and quotes. So what got her into this? That, I have no answer to. So despite her career as a model half of her life, she is a very informative and good hearted person. So I would not stand in your way of watching and listening to her videos.
I personally believe she made up the story but in a way to cover the model thing. Maybe she truly didn't like it. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott   The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:13 am

Um... Yeah I dunno...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott   The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:24 am

Good. But not everyone does and that's why I posted this.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott   The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:19 am

Wut? I said I dunno, lol. Laughing
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott   The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:57 am

lol, sorry Jake Razz. I always read 'dunno' for 'I do know'. Guess I learned something new lol
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

PostSubject: Re: The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott   The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:24 am

lol good thing you learned that as I dunno and I do know have opposite meanings. Wink
Back to top Go down
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

PostSubject: Re: The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott   The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:26 am

I don't know this person and therefore don't give a flying freckle about that, but I'm curious as to why you think modelling/horse-riding/etc. is necessarily incompatible by being abused by a satanic cult, or being more or less captive by it?
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott   The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:22 am

In what way they are the same? That's why I said "Who knows?". Maybe she hated it.
Back to top Go down
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

PostSubject: Re: The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott   The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 6:39 am

I was just thinking about some witness stories of peeps brought up in some kind of satanic illuminati blahblah world, and it seemed that they both "had everything" and had the worst physical and psychological abuse at the same time. Golden prison, if you will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott   The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott Empty

Back to top Go down

The Real Backround Story of Teal Scott

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1