Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

levitating plastic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eula123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

levitating plastic Empty
PostSubject: levitating plastic   levitating plastic EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:54 am

I went to psi wheel just to do this in 2 weeks where this very helpful zamzam member told me technique to meditate for 5 hours which felt like 10 min i would like to credit to him
Back to top Go down
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

levitating plastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: levitating plastic   levitating plastic EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:17 am

How you had contacted him?
Back to top Go down
eula123
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

levitating plastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: levitating plastic   levitating plastic EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:24 am

Jahara wrote:
How you had contacted him?

I check the fourm. he posted so many video and he put his skype under his name bunnynon123
Back to top Go down
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

levitating plastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: levitating plastic   levitating plastic EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 10:28 am

WHAT... My technique did that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R6gc4c0B84ThpCtY71iMA
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

levitating plastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: levitating plastic   levitating plastic EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 11:52 am

wow that is awesome! I did the same thing today with a feather, sadly I always lost grip and it felt down again. But I saw that it lifted up at one end at least Smile BTW. how does one meditate for 5 hours? I mean not that I would have the time for that right now, maybe in the night so it looks like I am sleeping. But it would interest me how that works and what technique you mean.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

levitating plastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: levitating plastic   levitating plastic EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 7:54 pm

Awesome. Same here for this meditation that seems quicker than it is, I'm curious now.
Back to top Go down
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

levitating plastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: levitating plastic   levitating plastic EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:55 am

Tanjeria wrote:
wow that is awesome! I did the same thing today with a feather, sadly I always lost grip and it felt down again. But I saw that it lifted up at one end at least Smile BTW. how does one meditate for 5 hours? I mean not that I would have the time for that right now, maybe in the night so it looks like I am sleeping. But it would interest me how that works and what technique you mean.

Getting into the spirit world. Wouldn't highly recommend it, it very scary when i first go in.

Or do a sleep pressure point while your meditating and learn to lucid dream. You have to make your body part stay at meditation stand or it will not work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R6gc4c0B84ThpCtY71iMA
Thought
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Thought

levitating plastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: levitating plastic   levitating plastic EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 2:49 pm

z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ wrote:
Tanjeria wrote:

Getting into the spirit world. Wouldn't highly recommend it, it very scary when i first go in.

Or do a sleep pressure point while your meditating and learn to lucid dream. You have to make your body part stay at meditation stand or it will not work.
Maybe I'll look into that. Thanks for the tip
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

levitating plastic Empty
PostSubject: Re: levitating plastic   levitating plastic Empty

Back to top Go down

levitating plastic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1