Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teleporting Object

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

teleporting - Teleporting Object - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   teleporting - Teleporting Object - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Double rainbows, all the way, all the time.
Back to top Go down
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   teleporting - Teleporting Object - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:09 pm

J wrote:
I also beg to differ. It's not because it's not documented on Youtube or in some books that it didn't happen. There are more stories of bilocation than teleportation, true, but as I said, I know one person who doesn't lie about it.

Same here it's happened to me spontaneously or other forms of matter randomly appearing as of late. One particular moment I remember from this month was when I exchanged energy with a small flower shaped hair clip during the afternoon and set it on the kitchen table, then later that day when I went to the other side of the room and sat near my laptop the object seemed to appear out of nowhere or apported in this corner on the floor under my laptop stand right before my eyes.

I don't know how to do it intuitively yet besides sometimes creating water, but the main thing that brought up these events more often was when I started to notice how I create more of my own reality and set my own energy space after being able to sense energy and becoming sensitive to it. (They say that each human is it's own universe) You already seem really developed in tk so I think you've already got it going in that area and I also suggest doing physical exercise and training the energy body, perhaps you'll even be able to enhance some things you do physically with your abilities.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1O9Piano
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   teleporting - Teleporting Object - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:26 am

Projecting things from your peripheral vision onto a white wall?

Geisting a double rainbow? Cool..

Quote :
I don't know how to do it intuitively yet besides sometimes creating water, but the main thing that brought up these events more often was when I started to notice how I create more of my own reality and set my own energy space after being able to sense energy and becoming sensitive to it. (They say that each human is it's own universe)

That's still a mystery to me.

Thank you all, you have taught me a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   teleporting - Teleporting Object - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:01 am

Sai Baba and Babaji did teleportation.
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   teleporting - Teleporting Object - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:26 am

Sai Baba should not be named... He was a bad guy! Ever saw the documentary "A man called god" ? A man who was under his influence describes what he went through as kid when he went to Sai Baba with his family! Sai Baba did use magic tricks and the people believed he was god because of that. But he wasn't really! I saw that documentary with my husband one day and it is reall amazing footage about this man...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   teleporting - Teleporting Object - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:39 am

Sai Baba is not fake, just like any other person with amazing abilities, there will always be skeptics creating arguments against he.

You can put any name from any person followed by "fake" or "debunked" in google and you will see good arguments that will make you believe he or she is fake, the same with Sai Baba.

The reverse works too, you can discover arguments that will make you believe he or she is a true person.

In conclusion, it's merely beliefs, it's a personal choice.
Back to top Go down
Theosoph
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Theosoph

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   teleporting - Teleporting Object - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 7:50 am

Good observation mate! I say opinions and personal beliefs is what makes the world go round.. almost literally! Ha.I say stick with your beliefs no matter what~
Back to top Go down
http://higherthantruth.wordpress.com/
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   teleporting - Teleporting Object - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 7:50 am

I am really advanced in tk also on the comment about abilities enhancing physical aspects of my life chronokinesis has improved my texting speed.
Back to top Go down
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   teleporting - Teleporting Object - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:02 am

I have another update on teleportation from an event where it came about again today. A lot of times with me spontaneous abilities can occur based on emotional state such as a little tense but anyways I was getting some laundry out of the dryer while my sister was talking to me and I was carrying a load of clothes. As I walked to the right towards her bedroom trying to hold all of the clothes in the pile, I felt an item of clothing or fabric drop to the ground but then looking down without much concern but just wanting to keep all the clothes held in the pile saw nothing there around my feet where I was standing and a clear path of carpeting and flooring under my feet.

Then when I walked a little bit around the corner into the bedroom, I looked back down that same clear path of the carpet wondering about that same item that felt and heard like it dropped on the carpet but wasn't seen, and a green shirt teleported under my foot like out of a rushing of sound or wind and apported under my right foot feeling it brush under me. In a way to do these things is all an exercise in energy sensing and transmission such as telekinesis along with your perceptions of what is and isn't there, and you will naturally join this flow where these sorts of events become possible.
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   teleporting - Teleporting Object - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:11 am

Very cool..
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   teleporting - Teleporting Object - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:36 am

Water bending

Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
タイタス
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   teleporting - Teleporting Object - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 3:53 am

Mark Mauvais wrote:
Water bending

Hmm that's interesting too, like a transference of objects through a quantum field based on the element of water. I also like J's theory that involves fields of probability as well. For example sometimes I'll be brushing my teeth in front of a mirror in an originally cool bathroom, and steam will come up all over the mirror as i'm brushing without heated water, so your idea of it being based on a cycle involving water could be right.
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   teleporting - Teleporting Object - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 4:02 am

Space-time does feel fluid.
Maxwell also derived his electromagnetism equations from fluid dynamics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   teleporting - Teleporting Object - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Teleporting Object

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2