Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teleporting Object

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:11 am

My goal is now trying to teleport object or myself.

Is there any sites or tips or what it look,feel like?
I want to do this..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R6gc4c0B84ThpCtY71iMA
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:31 am

Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:30 am

well let's see if he really does this now in 1 day after asking the question, then I will go to sleep again xD It's just incredible speed! And I wonder what everyone is missing, that he does that no one else seems to do. Because it seems it is possible to grow fast in Telekinesis. zamzam what else except Telekinesis did you study or practice? How do you meditate just in silence without thoughts? Or do you meditate with your goal visualizing?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Tanjeria
Bereth
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:40 am

zamzam learns that fast, because he is so young Smile
Keep on and teach us some day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:45 am

Well knowing about the age helps a lot I guess. I should have never stopped when I had my first results at age of 17. I am now 27 and starting again, so yeah that's a factor as well
Back to top Go down
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:50 am

Tanjeria wrote:
well let's see if he really does this now in 1 day after asking the question, then I will go to sleep again xD It's just incredible speed! And I wonder what everyone is missing, that he does that no one else seems to do. Because it seems it is possible to grow fast in Telekinesis. zamzam what else except Telekinesis did you study or practice? How do you meditate just in silence without thoughts? Or do you meditate with your goal visualizing?

I can do Aerokinesis, Electrokinesis, Telekinesis, Hydrokinesis. I can't do other kinesis and i'm trying to learn all the kinesis there is.

There is a technique that me and my dad can do. I meditate for 3 hours straight and it felt like 10 mins. I calm myself and put myself to sleep instantly and lucid dream about gaining more power and energy around me.

My main goal is move anything i walk by, well not car or tree but something that possible for me to move instantly.
Back to top Go down
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:51 am

The sooner the learning, the easier it gets, as the Montauk Project.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:52 am

I've never heard of the Montauk project... The Montauk monster yes, Montauk project, no. What's it all about?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jahara
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Jahara

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:20 am

I can be wrong, but as far I know, the Montauk Project, was a project created by the Secret Government to create "psionic soldiers", in another words, people with paranormal powers like telekinesis.
The difference between these guys and us, is, these guys teach the soldiers when they already are children, and they used techniques to acquire these power faster, like torture plus hypnosis,the silva method and other extraterrestrial technologies.

Here is a interview with one: http://www.rense.com/general/montauk.htm
Back to top Go down
Nikola Tesla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Nikola Tesla

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:43 am

That is actually very interesting. Of course it's terrible and inhumane, but interesting that the government believed enough in psionics to actually try and make an army of superhumans.
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 11:56 am

That's really good that your dad practices with you. Teleporting objects is like a super psychic practice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:07 pm

Jake G. wrote:
That's really good that your dad practices with you. Teleporting objects is like a super psychic practice.

Have you seen a video that someone do it for real? I been trying to search it but nobody can x. x
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:12 pm

I've never seen a video of anyone doing it, I mean not many people can do it because it's a spp. Oh are you also excelled in other psychic abilities other than telekinesis?
Back to top Go down
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Jake G. wrote:
I've never seen a video of anyone doing it, I mean not many people can do it because it's a spp. Oh are you also excelled in other psychic abilities other than telekinesis?

Yes. I'm very good at electrokinesis. I can also do aerokinesis and hydrokinesis.
Back to top Go down
Tanjeria
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
Tanjeria

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:20 pm

Can you make videos of hydrokinesis? What can you do with water?
Back to top Go down
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
z̲a̲m̲z̲a̲m̲ツ

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:31 pm

Tanjeria wrote:
Can you make videos of hydrokinesis? What can you do with water?

I'm just beginner level Sad I could move only vibrate the water little bit. i'll upload it tomorrow or tonight.
Back to top Go down
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:18 pm

I have talked to someone who said she was "proposed" to teleport, but refused because it was too scary and had a good habit of not hurting her mind. And I have all the reasons to believe her. Anyway, here was the reason, which can help you on the feeling: the thing or being you teleport completely disintegrates and fuses with the quantum void that is everywhere (it is a field of the absolute where everything is  happening in potentiality but not in "actuality"), and then recreates itself in another place from this void. But you can dream up another technique that suits you, you know, the important thing is that you are really incredibly dedicated and have faith, I know you like finding information to have some kind of guidance, but you will soln run out of available information and from that on, you'll have to just do it the way you want, which you can do, obviously.

Tanjeria, the fact that he's young is helping of course, but the plasticity of the brain being greater when you are younger is actually a myth. Another example is an African olympic athlete who broke his own when he was young after he was 70. The truth is, the thing that you can't learn so well when you age is a bit of a lie. What happens is probably: when you are young, you have a lot more time to use freely (who could practice 9 hours straight like Zamzam does?), and he has less things getting in the way (fake impossibilities to unlearn, fake conceptions about you have to suffer a long time before meriting to be able to do something new in TK, all kind of emotional traumas in your energetic bodies, worries about work and relationships which use your focus and concentration even subconsciously, etc.). It does make learning and growing easier and faster because he is more available to commit  with all his "free space" to all this, but I think it is important to remember that whatever the age, we all require innocence (not choosing how much work we need to do one thing, but doing it deeply as right now I'm doing it and fuck the rest) and dedication.
My 2 euro cents.
Back to top Go down
TothMagotes99
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:21 pm

TothMagotes99 wrote:
Quantum tunneling https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZHUzHbFkJs

Oh that was for some promotion, maybe for a video game or movie, it's not real.
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 5:41 am

Hi

I don't think disassembling oneself from one location and reassembling at another location is the way to go. You don't have to disassemble or reassemble .. you can just become at the new location. When you spin a psi-wheel, you don't focus on force applying to each and every molecule. You just become one with the psiwheel and spin it, you know. With teleportation, a similar high level approach should work.

I probably haven't teleported with the physical body yet. However, here's what I have tried:

Simple focus on being at the destination (seeing the surroundings there, feeling the ground there, the air, the smell, the energetics). So far I've panicked out at some moment - I'm afraid of ending up in a parallel reality or at a different time. The issue is that I haven't been able to feel the time parameter. The same spot may feel the same at different times.

A hackaround once popped into mind. Say you wanted to appear at another location in the town. With a strong enough focus and empathy, you could expand the awareness to cover the whole town. The awareness can then be focused at the destination. This very similar to the previous one, except for the mid-step of expanding the awareness over the region. I've only tried this once or twice without much of a success (got to work on my empathy as well as intensity of focus).

Cheers.

Last edited by Sussch on Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added "However,")
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:28 pm

I had the same experience: when I felt something was beginning to happen, I freaked out because it felt like I was going to end in a random spot in space-time and things seemed to go out of control. The dematerialise-rematerialise thing I described was told to me, but I wanna believe there's a better, less traumatic way too, it's just that it's hard to find anyone who can confirm from experience Wink
Back to top Go down
gtr
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:40 am

No one has ever succeeded so far teleportation of his body. It's still a theory for now.

Be careful not to confuse teleportation, duplication and / or astral travel.
Back to top Go down
Sussch
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:27 am

gtr wrote:
No one has ever succeeded so far teleportation of his body. It's still a theory for now.

Not true. I know a few people who have succeeded in teleporting themselves or apporting other objects. However, for them it has happened spontaneously, without a technique.
Back to top Go down
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 6:39 am

I also beg to differ. It's not because it's not documented on Youtube or in some books that it didn't happen. There are more stories of bilocation than teleportation, true, but as I said, I know one person who doesn't lie about it.
Back to top Go down
IndigoChildPsychic
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 7:33 am

Yeah I'm sure if people have turned invisible then someone has teleported, the only reason it isn't documented in books and YouTube videos is because teleportation starts at a very high awareness level right now I would say I am at a 7th dimensional level of awareness because I can project things from my peripheral vision onto a white wall and my tk can mess with chairs if I just use my mind with no chi projection from the hands and I keep seeing or maybe creating rainbows wherever I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teleporting Object Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleporting Object   Teleporting Object Empty

Back to top Go down

Teleporting Object

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next