Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any suggestions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

Any suggestions?  Empty
PostSubject: Any suggestions?    Any suggestions?  EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 1:10 pm

I have been "studying/practicing" spirituality or metaphysics for a while.  Much of what I have studied and the meditations include breathing and visualization exercises involve visualizing "bringing" energy into my chakras and energy body.  The visualization include focusing on each chakra (front and back) and visualizing energy going into them.  When I perform this visualization, I feel the energy at each region of each chakra.  Not sure if this is of benefit in TK or not.

I have been practicing TK and am currently using a psi wheel. Before this I first started with "punching" at the piece of paper as demonstrated by Mark's video.  I was able to successfully move the paper using a martial arts move.  My distance was well enough to confirm it was not wind moving the paper but chi.  The move is a punching strike.  When I'm able to move the paper, I could feel the chi flow down my arm.  I was unable to replicate this feeling of the chi with a still or slow movement but had to "forcefully" follow through the move.  

I have moved to the psi wheel after reading that the psi wheel is recommended as the initial tool for training in TK.  I have on occasion been able to cause the wheel to "shudder" but not in a controlled or repeatable (upon command) method.  In other words, I'm unsure what I'm thinking, feeling or projecting that causes the wheel to shudder much less cause it to move.

In my mind and heart, I know (not just belief) I am able to move the wheel and even a bus.  Its just like I'm going through physical therapy learning to walk again after not walking or having a bad accident.

Any suggestions?  Question
Back to top Go down
wonderwall
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

Any suggestions?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions?    Any suggestions?  EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 3:28 pm

One WORD---- PRACTICE! ALL of us have been there & we get up and keep trying again.
This is hard work my friend but u have to ask urself "how bad do u want it". i hope u dont give up my friend! JUST HAVE FAITH & KICK ASS
Back to top Go down
jscgatk
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
jscgatk

Any suggestions?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions?    Any suggestions?  EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:48 pm

Hi Wonderwall and thank you for the positive advice. I will continue to practice, though I'm not sure what "move" I'm practicing. When you are "TK'ing", do you feel anything? .. pressure around or within any part of your body (head, hand, chest, etc...) or something like a third arm/hand or an energy extending from you?

I realize there is no "right" way but it might be helpful to get a sense of what others "feel" or don't feel as the case may be. It may be there is no "feeling" involved but just visualization or a knowing or .... something.

Thank you again!! The question has already been asked, and I do want it pretty darned badly.. or goodly Smile:
I am and continue to practice, knowing, feeling the pressures, extending my etheric hand, etc... Shooting in the dark, eventually I've gotta hit something!! Just hope its not the "wrong something"... Smile:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any suggestions?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions?    Any suggestions?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Any suggestions?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1