Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ritual of Baphomet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

The Ritual of Baphomet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:03 am

You do kundalini yoga? For very long?
That's really cool. I did that alot as a younger teen for a few years. I still remember some of the Gurmakhi language that the leader guy had.

And yeah, when I started yoga I was scared away from the acquiring of siddhis because of the 'distraction factor' from higher spiritual attainment. Unfortunately whilst avoiding siddhis I chanced upon a book dedicated to them by some Indian Hindu electrical engineer which gave cool techniques for each individual siddhi's accomplishment.

Last edited by Starfire on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:12 am

I haven't been doing kundalini yoga for long. And did not go into it without knowing about it either. Do you remeber the name of the book Smile? Kundalini energy is like the bliss of awakening. I think tantra is a very beautiful form of yogic spiritual practices. But black tantra looks dark lol, but still interesting.
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:19 am

I think the author was this guy called Anmol Mehta. And the title had Siddhis in it.

But just the usual advice at the end of the day. Learn to control your mind with Raja yoga, then go into Samadhi-Samyam on the Siddhi in question.

His other option given was beg someone for siddhi mantras...He mentions less legit ways of acquiring them also as I recall.

Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 7:32 am

Anmol Mehta has a youtube channel with great meditation videos. Black tantra is kinda related to sex magick in the practices of black magick right?
Back to top Go down
Starfire
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:35 am

Yeah, its red (sex) tantra except evil I think.

But used for material accomplishment only or acquiring powers over nature and not spiritual whatsoever.

That's the worst example of a dangerous black magic practice I can think of. Because it is related to sex and the base chakra it can chain you to fleshly vibrations like nothing else.

A big reason why alot of demon/black magic is dangerous is because it opens you up to really low vibrations which will probably fuck with you for a long time karmically.

But it is interesting because of all the taboo associations I guess.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:10 am

I agree. And doing black magick without being experienced messes you up spiritually and even psychologically. A lot of people stayed psychologically damaged in a way after practicing black magick without being safe. And black tantra is like the complete opposite of other forms of tantra. Instead of sending the creative energy inward you project it. I think both the left and right path are interesting.
Back to top Go down
Maniackilla
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:42 am

Just gunna swerve into a tangent here, I'm hoping to go through a Baphomet Fire Baptism very soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ritual of Baphomet   The Ritual of Baphomet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ritual of Baphomet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1