Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strange Vibes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Strange Vibes? Empty
PostSubject: Strange Vibes?   Strange Vibes? EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:43 pm

I got a bad vibe from someone not too long ago, and so far I was correct because I still don't like them. I also got a good vibe from someone, and it seems he wants to say something to me just as much I do him. I think we will be friends Very Happy. Perhaps it's because he looks like someone that looks like a good friend... Also I got a strange vibe from a girl named Mary. The name "Mary" didn't seem right to me or something. There's something odd about Mary... Anyway those were some "vibes" that I've had recently. Could I have gotten all of that information just by looking at them? I suppose... Post some of your vibes below...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-NHueCjt8uLuv2QeyzUJIw
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Strange Vibes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Vibes?   Strange Vibes? EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:33 am

Jake G. wrote:
I got a bad vibe from someone not too long ago, and so far I was correct because I still don't like them. I also got a good vibe from someone, and it seems he wants to say something to me just as much I do him. I think we will be friends Very Happy. Perhaps it's because he looks like someone that looks like a good friend... Also I got a strange vibe from a girl named Mary. The name "Mary" didn't seem right to me or something. There's something odd about Mary... Anyway those were some "vibes" that I've had recently. Could I have gotten all of that information just by looking at them? I suppose... Post some of your vibes below...
I don't practice recieving vibes much but sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Strange Vibes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Vibes?   Strange Vibes? EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:08 am

Theres something about Mary.. lol

We can all pick up vibes about people, good or bad. This is an important part of developing Empathy and further down the line telepathy. Sometimes you just get a certain feeling from people. Its a phenomenon I experience as like a tightening in my guts. (almost like needing a poo!)

How did you feel when you picked up these vibes?
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Strange Vibes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Vibes?   Strange Vibes? EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 5:50 am

Well for the guy I don't like, I guess I just felt like I knew who he was, and how he acted. He seemed rude, and childish. This may be from his first impression, I might have seen him do something I didn't like and unknowingly grew a dislike to him. Come to think of it, he did say something I didn't like. Anyway first impressions are usually right... The guy I got a good vibe from, I strongly felt like I needed to be his friend. When I first saw him he reminded me of someone I knew that had a friendly personality, so that may be why I felt that way for him. However for Mary, things were different. She didn't seem right. She just felt strange. I think I made this after she said something to me. I thought it was strange, so I thought of her as strange. However, there's something unfortunate I felt from her. I felt like she was going to die, soon. Although I highly doubt that she will, but that is what I felt at the time. Anyway, there's an explanation to the "vibes" I had so maybe they aren't vibes... First Impressions can be deceiving, but are just as powerful...
Back to top Go down
Jake G.
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
Jake G.

Strange Vibes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Vibes?   Strange Vibes? EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Hmm... In the last post I said that I had previously felt like Mary was going to die. Well, I don't feel that way anymore. However, just yesterday Mary had said that she was going to two funerals. Could I have felt that someone Mary knew was going to die?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

Strange Vibes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Vibes?   Strange Vibes? EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:10 pm

Perhaps Mary already knew about the deaths of two of her friends/relatives/whatever and had gave off darker, lower frequency vibes as a result of her sadness at the loss. I mean five days is very fast to arrange a funeral so maybe she had some prior knowledge.

Anyway its bloody close mate, your really getting good at detecting the vibes people give off, maybe you need a little work on translating them though. Good work though!
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Strange Vibes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Vibes?   Strange Vibes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Vibes?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1