Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What i may do in the future for you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

What i may do in the future for you  Empty
PostSubject: What i may do in the future for you    What i may do in the future for you  EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:38 pm

Hello everyone, what i plan on doing in the future is hosting a tournament of all kinds of psychic ability and talling up the score to win a prize. i wont be able to ship anything to you guys.

The Grand prize would be a pc video game based on survival, its not a realistic game but it will be the grand prize

Here is how the torment goes:
what you do is preform any ability on camera or even live chatting and the judges will do some scoring and give a final result of your final score.

if the ability is spells that may be a hard one to judge.

Remember any ability you want and ill keep a score.

But first things first, would anyone want to participate? or even be a judge on this?

Remember i all depends on when i get my job
Back to top Go down
Blake9501
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice
Blake9501

PostSubject: Re: What i may do in the future for you    What i may do in the future for you  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:24 am

I was thinking of practicing Telekinesis, Telepathy, and Umbrakinesis for the competition. In spells, does Alchemy count?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheHuntingPals
Harley (Tacman)
Psychic Apprentice
Psychic Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: What i may do in the future for you    What i may do in the future for you  EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 4:50 am

Blake9501 wrote:
I was thinking of practicing Telekinesis, Telepathy, and Umbrakinesis for the competition. In spells, does Alchemy count?
it can but it all depends on time, if it takes month to do it more likely wont counbt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What i may do in the future for you    What i may do in the future for you  Empty

Back to top Go down

What i may do in the future for you

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1