Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transvection or levitation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

Transvection or levitation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transvection or levitation   Transvection or levitation - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:02 pm

This is a theory I found one wikipedia today to give you a clear insight on physical levitation.
H.P. Blavatsky described the phenomenon of levitation or "Æthrobacy" in her 1877 book Isis Unveiled. She explained that the earth is a magnetic body, charged with what one could call "positive electricity" while all other forms of matter, including human bodies, produce what could be called "negative electricity." Weight, or gravity, she explains, is "simply the attraction of the earth." Therefore, an individual can levitate by aligning their own electricity with that of the earth, and they would be repelled from the earth in the way two negatively charged magnets repel one another. This can be achieved through human will, a nervous system disease, ecstasy, or other causes.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Transvection or levitation   Transvection or levitation - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:15 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
This is a theory I found one wikipedia today to give you a clear insight on physical levitation.
some one with a good understanding on aligning the body with the earth should certianly give this a try or atleast provide possible tips for doing this
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Transvection or levitation   Transvection or levitation - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:41 pm

It is the EXACT theory I have for levitation. And the exact thing I kept in mind the day I made the video of me attempting it. And it almost worked Smile.
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Transvection or levitation   Transvection or levitation - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:42 pm

I took this one from wikipedia because they could use their words better then I could explain it.
Back to top Go down
nowforever13
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
nowforever13

PostSubject: Re: Transvection or levitation   Transvection or levitation - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:20 pm

i just received an idea for my next video i will attempt this
thanks nazir
Back to top Go down
IndigoTeen98
Psychic Jedi Knight
Psychic Jedi Knight
IndigoTeen98

PostSubject: Re: Transvection or levitation   Transvection or levitation - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:36 pm

No problem my friend. I wish you success Smile!
Back to top Go down
Mark Mauvais
Admin
Admin
Mark Mauvais

PostSubject: Re: Transvection or levitation   Transvection or levitation - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:38 pm

Nazir98 wrote:
H.P. Blavatsky described the phenomenon of levitation or "Æthrobacy" in her 1877 book Isis Unveiled. She explained that the earth is a magnetic body, charged with what one could call "positive electricity" while all other forms of matter, including human bodies, produce what could be called "negative electricity." Weight, or gravity, she explains, is "simply the attraction of the earth." Therefore, an individual can levitate by aligning their own electricity with that of the earth, and they would be repelled from the earth in the way two negatively charged magnets repel one another. This can be achieved through human will, a nervous system disease, ecstasy, or other causes.

Its not too disimilar to the Franz Mesmer Animal Magnetism theory.
Back to top Go down
https://psychicinvestigation.forumotion.com
J
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan
J

PostSubject: Re: Transvection or levitation   Transvection or levitation - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 5:11 am

I like that explanation. It's nothing rational, but I feel that, somehow, gravity can be described as some kind of love from the Earth, enabling all living things to experience life on its skin. In that perspective, it would be like filling yourself with so much of that love that you can levitate without being "ungrounded" (ie losing your grounding/connection with the Earth), which makes sense with all the stories of saints levitating only when they are filled with a tremendous joy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transvection or levitation   Transvection or levitation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transvection or levitation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2