Want to learn how to develop your psychic power? - Telepathy - Telekinesis - Clairvoyance - Precognition - Extra Sensory Perception Hopefully we can all work together to better our understanding of these psychic phenomenon.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REPOSTING a video which was private. again if anyone has info on why my camera screen blanks while trying to light a bulb that would be great.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pixie
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

REPOSTING a video which was private. again if anyone has info on why my camera screen blanks while trying to light a bulb that would be great. Empty
PostSubject: REPOSTING a video which was private. again if anyone has info on why my camera screen blanks while trying to light a bulb that would be great.   REPOSTING a video which was private. again if anyone has info on why my camera screen blanks while trying to light a bulb that would be great. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:07 am

Back to top Go down
pixie
Psychic Padawan
Psychic Padawan

REPOSTING a video which was private. again if anyone has info on why my camera screen blanks while trying to light a bulb that would be great. Empty
PostSubject: Re: REPOSTING a video which was private. again if anyone has info on why my camera screen blanks while trying to light a bulb that would be great.   REPOSTING a video which was private. again if anyone has info on why my camera screen blanks while trying to light a bulb that would be great. EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 9:40 am

fast forward to 930 camera screen goes blank both my hands are on the bulb so i was not touching the screen im still in the exact same position somehow all you see are blue neon lights! weird stuff.
Back to top Go down

REPOSTING a video which was private. again if anyone has info on why my camera screen blanks while trying to light a bulb that would be great.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1